• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bandhan bank details

talkwithfino

TF Premier
Anyone have contact details of top management in bandhan bank excluding pno or any grievance redressal emails .
While I understand you have written to PNO which is LEvel 3.....
but just try once sending email to Level 2 (Nodal Officers) >> https://bandhanbank.com/sites/default/files/2021-01/BO-Office-Nodal-Officers.pdf

@anirban.choudhury @S S V @aayusharyan bhai jara help karna.... 😅 (I don't know exactly whether a bank can reject a loan after approving it first; like I don't know the RBI rules related to this... If you guys know.... then pls provide your inputs....)
Edit- So understood banks can reject a loan later. It sounds logical to; considering wht if there is change in financial health of borrower.
In this case; the way he has written is query; the timeframe seemed too small for this to happen... so I was confused how did they approve it and rejected so quickly ( also, seemed like some internal politics to me; considering his response on how the Branch staff behaved )

Thank you for the explanation @RAMESH BABU N

Last edited:

praful47

TF Premier
but just try once sending email to Level 2 (Nodal Officers) >> https://bandhanbank.com/sites/default/files/2021-01/BO-Office-Nodal-Officers.pdf

@anirban.choudhury @S S V @aayusharyan bhai jara help karna.... 😅 (I don't know exactly whether a bank can reject a loan after approving it first; like I don't know the RBI rules related to this... If you guys know.... then pls provide your inputs....)
Done no response

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

sorry mate.. unfortunately I had no experience in Loans in Indian market... a few years back only I moved back to India...

praful47

TF Premier
sorry mate.. unfortunately I had no experience in Loans in Indian market... a few years back only I moved back to India...
I have complained to RBI but I am 90% sure they will not help. So it's an request to all the community members to figure out something , so that I get loan . I have to pay my sister's college fee.

aayusharyan

TF Ace

I think banks can do that, they can give an approval and then later revoke that. I think @RAMESH BABU N can guide better in this situation.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Upper management is doing this trouble because I tweeted and I think they have given negative comments about us to the head office
Multiple factors come into play here..
1) as it is a small bank, all the employees know each other and they support their own team .. not external parties as they have to work with each other on a daily basis.
2) Banks have full discretion to sanction loan / not... If RBI forces them to give loan , and if you default will RBI pays them back?? - answer is NO..
so it is at the discretion of the Lender only...

My take on this :

Banks do have a right to go back on their word - verbal or written - signed or otherwise - and cancel their sanction letter. Usually, None can question it.
The common reasons could be - suppression of material facts, submission of wrong, incorrect or misleading data/info, change in the financial health of the borrower, regulatory changes, compliance directives from competent authorities..... etc etc...

Unless we see n study the actual dox submitted first n all the subsequent interactions - from both sides - as well as the other relevant info - we can NOT suggest a course of action in this case.

Unless there is some serious issue, no Banker would go back on giving a loan of just 1 Lakh.

I think the story is half told....

praful47

TF Premier
My take on this :

Banks do have a right to go back on their word - verbal or written - signed or otherwise - and cancel their sanction letter. Usually, None can question it.
The common reasons could be - suppression of material facts, submission of wrong, incorrect or misleading data/info, change in the financial health of the borrower, regulatory changes, compliance directives from competent authorities..... etc etc...

Unless we see n study the actual dox submitted first n all the subsequent interactions - from both sides - as well as the other relevant info - we can NOT suggest a course of action in this case.

Unless there is some serious issue, no Banker would go back on giving a loan of just 1 Lakh.

I think the story is half told....
Divisional manager has to say that you could have approached to nodal officers . Why did you tweeted , bank tracks all the tweet. This is the only reason why they are stepping back in giving loan

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Divisional manager has to say that you could have approached to nodal officers . Why did you tweeted , bank tracks all the tweet. This is the only reason why they are stepping back in giving loan
Ego ki baat aa gayi ab toh. Bandhan Bank is a small bank, if the relationship with the bankers is good, it can be helpful, or otherwise in situations like these.