• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bangalore Terminal 2 Lounge access

Visited 080 lounge terminal 2 today. As of now they are accepting most mid range and premium cards in domestic lounge, saw HDFC millenia and other basic cards being Rejected. In international terminal they are accepting IDFC card and AU top variants for now.
Priority pass accepted.
Which cards accepted like HDFC infinia or diners black I have an Amex platinum reserve is it accepted

Currently at 080 domestic terminal 2 ,
RBL enterprise debit card didn't accepted , it was shocking .
But diners club privilege card accepted.
And also canara bank rupay select card also we used and accepted .
Will post a video later.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, it has lounge in international terminal accepting AU, IDFC and priority pass as of now.
My question is specifically for international departures from T2
I think all discussion earlier was related to domestic departures from T2

Visited 080 terminal 2, The first floor was open.
It was not crowded at night. Food options in buffet were not extensive but well prepared. Live counters (Dosa, Pasta) were good.

I used scapia card for access
Was this the domestic lounge or the international lounge ?!

For IDFC access to International Longue for the month of November, I should spend min 5000 during the previous month (this month October). Isn't?

Yes but that too before your billing date. If you transact after the billing date it won't be considered for November but for December.
Are u sure about this? Any source of this information? Website mentioned calander month only as far as I remember.

I did a transaction this month after billing date. So I will be eligible for lounge access in December month?

Are u sure about this? Any source of this information? Website mentioned calander month only as far as I remember.

I did a transaction this month after billing date. So I will be eligible for lounge access in December month?
I had called the customer care for the same query in sept they told me that this is what they know.
I was quite skeptical about it but haven't tried.
Please check in the month of November if you get the lounge access.

I had called the customer care for the same query in sept they told me that this is what they know.
I was quite skeptical about it but haven't tried.
Please check in the month of November if you get the lounge access.
I had transacted before bill generation too. So November will be there anyway 😅.

But if December will be there due to this transaction, then I won't try again next month.

I had transacted before bill generation too. So November will be there anyway 😅.

But if December will be there due to this transaction, then I won't try again next month.
I saw the website after you mentioned. I'm more confused now whom to believe. But I'm bit skeptical about the customer care guy. Guess we'll know in December then. 😂

Can someone tell if is there a Arrival lounge in Bangalore airport? I found this link today which says this lounge is available in arrival section.

Back