• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bangalore Terminal 2 Lounge access

Sreek

TF Buzz
Currently at 080 domestic terminal 2 ,
RBL enterprise debit card didn't accepted , it was shocking .
But diners club privilege card accepted.
And also canara bank rupay select card also we used and accepted .
Will post a video later.
Hi Bro,
Is Magnus/IDFC Select/Amex/Infinia/Sapphiro any of these are accepted in 080 T2 Domestic??

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Hi Bro,
Is Magnus/IDFC Select/Amex/Infinia/Sapphiro any of these are accepted in 080 T2 Domestic??
It should be bro .
Our RBL card was new , may be because of that it might not worked .
Since diners and canara rupay card worked , you won't have any issues on infinia .
In Dreamfolks web access showing this lounge for icici coral card , so it should be accepted for sapphiro card.

Have you added all of your cards in dreamfolks ? You can get realtime availability there mostly .

Sreek

TF Buzz
It should be bro .
Our RBL card was new , may be because of that it might not worked .
Since diners and canara rupay card worked , you won't have any issues on infinia .
In Dreamfolks web access showing this lounge for icici coral card , so it should be accepted for sapphiro card.

Have you added all of your cards in dreamfolks ? You can get realtime availability there mostly .
I have added my cards, even magnus is accepted in 080 T1.
But once, they did not accept the lounge entry due to a technical issue with Dreamfolks and I had to go to the other lounge.
So dreamfolks is not always reliable.

devgpt

TF Buzz
For domestic flights , a person is allowed to access the lounge only
if 3 hrs or less time is left for flight departure. For international flights in Bengaluru T2 terminal is it the same rule or can we access the lounge early?

sxchzy

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
For domestic flights , a person is allowed to access the lounge only
if 3 hrs or less time is left for flight departure. For international flights in Bengaluru T2 terminal is it the same rule or can we access the lounge early?
i think it is the same
until and unless your flight has been delayed they will say that kindly wait until 3 hours prior to your journey

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does any recent travellers know whether DCB is accepted in T2 International lounge? Is it operated by 080?

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anyone used Arrival lounge in Bangalore terminal 2? Does PP work there?
I saw the lounge when I arrived in November but did not have time to check as I was in a hurry. This time I have a 3year old kid so I am thinking it would be good to relax for awhile after a long flight before getting to peak traffic for 2 more hours.

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,
Anyone used Arrival lounge in Bangalore terminal 2? Does PP work there?
I saw the lounge when I arrived in November but did not have time to check as I was in a hurry. This time I have a 3year old kid so I am thinking it would be good to relax for awhile after a long flight before getting to peak traffic for 2 more hours.
hi, Did you try the arrival lounge?