• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank not approving for LTF upgrade to Tata Neu Infinty

Krish

TF Select
I hold a Tata Neu plus rupay card LTF with 1.58 L limit
I requested upgrade to LTF Tata Neu Infinity
But the bank denied my request
Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_4638.png
    IMG_4638.png
    75 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
I am Tata employee and hdfc customer but my income is quite low. Few months back i applied for tata plus card and it is rejected. Now it is showing offer in tata nue app where joining annual fee 1499 striked off.

Does this mean i am eligible for ltf credit card?
Yes you are eligible for LTF Neu card basis HDFC’s internal criteria is met..
Here Tata Neu gave you LTF offer and HDFC bank has to approve your card according to their internal criteria

Yes you are eligible for LTF Neu card basis HDFC’s internal criteria is met..
Here Tata Neu gave you LTF offer and HDFC bank has to approve your card according to their internal criteria
Is it a good move to apply through nue app or should i call hdfc customer care and ask for callback for credit card application? I want ltf card

Is it a good move to apply through nue app or should i call hdfc customer care and ask for callback for credit card application? I want ltf card
Co branded are always to be applied from the partner sites rather than banks sites..
You will get more generous offers from the partners.. so apply from Tata Neu App only.
First get a better needed offer from Tat Neu and then apply for it.
Best wishes

This offer is from Tata not HDFC
Apply from TATA app only
Based on your existing card limit or income
Neu or infinity card will be approved
Instead of applying through app.
If i call hdfc and inform them i have ltf offer in nue app . So that i can demand ltf from their end, if they don't agree i don't need that card.
You thoughts on this ?

I am Tata employee and hdfc customer but my income is quite low. Few months back i applied for tata plus card and it is rejected. Now it is showing offer in tata nue app where joining annual fee 1499 striked off.

Yes, It is LTF for you. (Mainly because you are TATA employee)
Keep this screenshot for future, If annual fees is charged you can show this to get it reversed.

Instead of applying through app.
If i call hdfc and inform them i have ltf offer in nue app . So that i can demand ltf from their end, if they don't agree i don't need that card.
You thoughts on this ?
They will straight away deny that this card is not offered LTF anymore.

Atleast thats what my branch employees are telling me.

They will straight away deny that this card is not offered LTF anymore.

Atleast thats what my branch employees are telling me.
Ok . I had read in few threads, Approval chances are high in march month. Shall i wait till march ?
To get this tata card yesterday i closed Swiggy and Virtual Rupay card for safe side. Currently I am holding MB+ with 65k limit.

Ok . I had read in few threads, Approval chances are high in march month. Shall i wait till march ?
To get this tata card yesterday i closed Swiggy and Virtual Rupay card for safe side. Currently I am holding MB+ with 65k limit.
you will get neu plus ltf with merge 65k limit

NO it means FYF=1st yr free & 2nd year they will charge 1499.

do not apply if you want LTF only as u will get a HIT on CIBIL for HARD ENQUIRY.

Back