• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Banking apps working on ios17

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey guys, I know it's not related to CC but still sharing.
I bit the bullet today and installed the ios17 developer beta and verified that unlike the ios16 beta, Axis, HDFC, and ICICI apps are working on the latest ios17 beta. Most probably other banking apps would work too. So enjoy it without any hesitation :)
To install ios17 developer beta,
1. Download Apple developer app from store
2. Create account/sign in and apply for developer program. Go till the last screen, where it asks to pay, but don't pay there and close the app
3. Restart the phone
4. Go to Software Update in settings and choose ios17 beta in the ios options
5. Enjoy :)

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hey guys, I know it's not related to CC but still sharing.
I bit the bullet today and installed the ios17 developer beta and verified that unlike the ios16 beta, Axis, HDFC, and ICICI apps are working on the latest ios17 beta. Most probably other banking apps would work too. So enjoy it without any hesitation :)
To install ios17 developer beta,
1. Download Apple developer app from store
2. Create account/sign in and apply for developer program. Go till the last screen, where it asks to pay, but don't pay there and close the app
3. Restart the phone
4. Go to Software Update in settings and choose ios17 beta in the ios options
5. Enjoy :)
why didn't shared in regular tf community, rather in this group? i don't have spare iPhone to test beta build and it seem earlier ios 16 beta banking would not work and now it does work but then this is just developer build and not beta build so never know apple can change this

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
why didn't shared in regular tf community, rather in this group? i don't have spare iPhone to test beta build and it seem earlier ios 16 beta banking would not work and now it does work but then this is just developer build and not beta build so never know apple can change this
I didn't know where to share, as it's not cc related. Also, Apple is not responsible for stopping these banking apps to work, FYI