• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD/GIF 2024 **] Best Deals on Laptops, Desktops & Monitors

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
5 hrs, brightness 80% (with 2-3 applications in background)
Great then 3-4 hrs on Lenovo LOQ is not that bad.
Also can you answer this

Also can you answer this
Lenovo comes with pre-installed vantage software, there is option to use integrated GPU mode to extend battery life.

60hz + iGPU mode for normal use or 144hz + dGPU / Hybrid for gaming

I am new to this instant discount thing. How does it work? I have an SBI Simply Save credit card, and I want to purchase some clothes worth nearly 10k from Amazon. When I choose the SBI credit card, the total should be reduced to 9k after the 10% discount, right?

I am new to this instant discount thing. How does it work? I have an SBI Simply Save credit card, and I want to purchase some clothes worth nearly 10k from Amazon. When I choose the SBI credit card, the total should be reduced to 9k after the 10% discount, right?
Correct .. ...

Also can you answer this
vai ur loq lenovo has mux switch..so chiil out

i have already checked ur model online..and i can clarify it has mux
Lenovo LOQ gaming laptops with NVIDIA GPUs feature a MUX switch that enables the integrated GPU to be bypassed via NVIDIA Advanced Optimus during gaming sessions. This allows the NVIDIA graphics cards to interface directly with the display and result in higher frames-per-second with reduced latency, so that games run smoother and look even better. When not gaming, the MUX Switch allows the laptop to use the integrated graphics, optimizing battery life.

so it seems automatic no need to do anything specifically

Lenovo LOQ gaming laptops with NVIDIA GPUs feature a MUX switch that enables the integrated GPU to be bypassed via NVIDIA Advanced Optimus during gaming sessions. This allows the NVIDIA graphics cards to interface directly with the display and result in higher frames-per-second with reduced latency, so that games run smoother and look even better. When not gaming, the MUX Switch allows the laptop to use the integrated graphics, optimizing battery life.

so it seems automatic no need to do anything specifically
auto and manual both present..mux is literally new topic..my lapy is 4years old..obv things wont be there that time

Found one more laptop in <40K range... I am looking at sub 40k range only

Please share some inputs - https://dl.flipkart.com/s/7q9oPBNNNN
I just had a quick look in FK. I kinda like Acer budget laptops. Swift Go 14 or Aspire 3 are good options.

Ryzen 7 7730u is much more power efficient than Intel 12th gen. If you have HDFC card and is ok with 14" this one is a steal price.

Edit:
15.6" Aspire 3 with 7730u at 37k. Might come down on BBD

Last edited:
Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back