• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

OTG - I have seen LG is good,
someone here recommended IFB - your choice
Where do even you use an air fryer? I bought one few years ago, and its still sitting in the shelf.

means are you saying with OTG, air fryer no use or air fryer itself not much use for day 2 day.?

based on online videos, and articles.. would like to use air fryer with less oil fried items.

No idea actually, may be share your experience might change the decision.

Getting ready for the sale in 90 minutes..

Expecting some glitches for the first 1 or 2 hours..

1727283744486.webp

1727284119677.webp

Last edited:
means are you saying with OTG, air fryer no use or air fryer itself not much use for day 2 day.?

based on online videos, and articles.. would like to use air fryer with less oil fried items.

OTG is good, if you use it REGULARLY. I use it a lot in office, didnt buy at home though.

Bought Air fryer at home, but never used it.
My advice for air fryer: Don't go by YT videos if/how it will be useful. Real usage is different. YMMV.

I would also suggest not to go for air fryer as the taste of food is not at all the same. There would be so much of difference between oil fry and air fry. I also bought it seeing YT videos but don't use it day to day.

I only use it when I want to fry McCain items like fries, potato shots. Day to day food I don't use..I have Philips

Could anyone kindly share the terms and conditions of the bank's offer on BBD and GIF?

For GIF SBI cards.

1727287652928.webp

That gets refunded as per bank policy.

Few banks cancel EMI free like ICICI, Axis, HDFC, etc

Few banks charges pre closure fee + no refund of processing fee like OneCard, SBI, HSBC, IDFC, etc

HDFC & SBI have different trick for EMI cancellation, will tell you later when you need in DM.
Hey, can you please let me know how to cancel the HDFC bank EMI. I purchased a Washing machine recently but unable to cancel it as they mentioned that it can only be done from the merchant side, and not from the bank end. The merchant denied to cancel it. Thanks in advance :)!

Back