• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

Samsung M55s for 18k looks v. good.
It is same phone as M55, that didn't sell due to inflated price.
For 18k it is a very good option in Samsung.

Reactions: SSV
Flipkart’s ₹11 sale is nothing but a gimmick !!
Fake offers on iPhones, ACs, TVs, etc., just to drive traffic.

I ordered LED bulb for ₹9, and after 3 delivery postponements, they canceled it claiming "out of stock." Yet, they’re still taking fresh orders from the same seller!

This misleading marketing needs to stop. If they can't honor a ₹9 order, how can they deliver an iPhone for ₹11?
They should stop wasting customers' time with these fake discounts.

Attachments

• IMG_20240924_112832_945.webp
    IMG_20240924_112832_945.webp
    85.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20240924_112800_729.webp
    IMG_20240924_112800_729.webp
    74.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20240924_112728_845.webp
    IMG_20240924_112728_845.webp
    87.8 KB · Views: 25

I ordered LED bulb for ₹9, and after 3 delivery postponements, they canceled it claiming "out of stock." Yet, they’re still taking fresh orders from the same seller!

This misleading marketing needs to stop. If they can't honor a ₹9 order, how can they deliver an iPhone for ₹11?
1000117614.webp

#FLIPKART911Scam
or
Flipkart 9 2 11 scam : Muh ko aayega but haanth na lagega

A Very very bad malpracitce in the open market.. Hope someone takes them to the Court..

Flipkart itself is a scam
Use Amazon,stay scamfree.

I managed to order 3 items and all were cancelled. Today there was a ₹11 fashion sale that didnt even start. Fake adverts.

Back