• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bes way to buy Samsung Galaxy watch 4 LTE using axis cards.

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Hey guys I am thinking to buy Samsung galaxy watch 4LTE

Two options I have

Flipkart 16999 INR. using axis card 1599 INR. updated price 15999 INR using axis 14399
Amazon no good offers
Tatacliq 14990 INR using ICICI card 13990 INR

Now I am thinking to buy tataclick vouchers worth 14000 INR

that gives me 4200 edge points or buy usually 839 points ( Magnus card 12 points per 200 spent)

What would you suggest me to get maximum benefits ? is there any way to buy tataclick voucher using amazon shopping voucher ?

Last edited:
Hey guys I am thinking to buy Samsung galaxy watch 4LTE

Two options I have

Flipkart 16999 INR. using axis card 1599 INR
Amazon no good offers
Tatacliq 14990 INR using ICICI card 13990 INR

that gives me 4200 edge points or buy usually 839 points ( Magnus card 12 points per 200 spent)

What would you suggest me to get maximum benefits ? is there any way to buy tataclick voucher using amazon shopping voucher ?
My suggestion - dont buy anything from Tatacliq - their after sales support is pathetic.

Chances are high that they will deliver a wrong product and then CS will not help/respond to your queries.

@rajneeshray I am regular user of tatacliq its also backed by tata always make a video when the product is deliver. Never had any problem. The shipping and packaging is also good.

tatacliq looks like the best option now..i personally got the watch 4 with no LTE for 8k on flipkart on last sale...my friend got the LTE varient for 14k but his battery life and heating is bad...so see if u really need the LTE

@techhdate I guess what makes a smartwatch is smart that it can work as mobile when you don't have it to you get lost or even you need to save time.

eg NFC Payment using the watch
LTE for getting call and calling someone while you are out or running any important thing.

As you said battery life is less I know I saw some video will it last one day?
Also hows your watch 4 is going on with battery?

Buy tatacliq vouchers from gyftr for 15k.
There's a 2.5% upfront discount and so you need to pay only 14.7k and you get 4380ER
Of course 10 rupees will get unutilised, but that's fine.

Buy the bluetooth one, not the LTE one, unless you absolutely need it. Battery life will be even more terrible in the LTE one.

Bit
@techhdate I guess what makes a smartwatch is smart that it can work as mobile when you don't have it to you get lost or even you need to save time.

eg NFC Payment using the watch
LTE for getting call and calling someone while you are out or running any important thing.

As you said battery life is less I know I saw some video will it last one day?
Also hows your watch 4 is going on with battery?
Bit Off topic but incase you are on Airtel prepaid it wont work and only works on postpaid airtel. Works fine with jio but connectivity can be an issue. Dont think Vi supports esims/lte watches. My galaxy 3 lte conked off just after one year of use so no warranty. Currently on non lte watch 4 (got it for 3k with s22 ultra) though lte versions are definitely convienient and enjoyable but battery life and sensors are not reliable and repair is super expensive. Do research thoroughly before going ahead with your purchase

grabdeal with cashback cards will not earn reward points.

its, direct discount + that card 1 5% or 2%.

still, go with magnus if you have any travel plans within 2 years and have confident to accumulate required points by then.

else 10% icici discount (ill choose this).
I have some plans for bali

Buy Croma Voucher from Paytm @3% cb points using card which you think gives maximum Cb (Cashback SBI / Axis Magnus if 1L spend not completed yet).
Go to Tata Neu, Buy watch using Croma Vouchers & get 5% NCs
₹16K - ₹480 - ₹800 (- ₹800 {For Cashback SBI} or - ₹992 {For Axis Magnus}) = ₹13920 OR ₹13730
@NEERAJNEGI1998

Back