• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bes way to buy Samsung Galaxy watch 4 LTE using axis cards.

Yes it can be sideloaded also I don't think there will be need of gpay when you can do with samsungpay

Does samsung pay need a android phone to work this on watch.
I have one android phone without NFC and iphone
My main aim is to do NFC with Samsung pay or gpay
Don't buy watch 4 or any android smartwatch just go for iwatch or buy samsung phone and then proceed

I mean some code, I searched for nfc payment on youtube and it has some region code you had to perform after reset and it was too much of a work so I didn't bother much
exactly. It's not straightforward to use NFC on this watch for payments in India

I mean some code, I searched for nfc payment on youtube and it has some region code you had to perform after reset and it was too much of a work so I didn't bother much
yeah I know about it you just need to changed the region to UAE that's it and it will automatically install samsung pay. Also there is plugin need to install on anroid phone to add cards

yeah I know about it you just need to changed the region to UAE that's it and it will automatically install samsung pay. Also there is plugin need to install on anroid phone to add cards
That true for the UAE part and galaxy watch 4 should work with any android phone for the initial setup. Now I haven't tried using this method so all the best and let you know once you done couple of transaction using the watch

Closing this thread here after watching lots of reviews I come to conclusion.

Samsung Galaxy watch 4 LTE is having only three downside

1. Battery >> could be last 2 if we don't use LTE GPS etc
2. IOS compatibility >> I have another android phone to do setup mainly its for NFC Payment which I will do using hard reset
3. Customer service >> this is bad part based on luck what happen in future but is panthetic

I bought the galaxy watch 4 LTE at 14999 Actually 14700 INR using Magnus card and (GIFTR Voucher )

This will give me 4410 Edge points and I consider their value like this.

4410 x 0.8 = 3528 Vistra points + 30% bonus going on = 4586 CV points

NEW DELHI TO MUMBAI (Vistara cost ) 7K FOR 16 March

So this watch cost me 7700 INR

Back