• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bes way to buy Samsung Galaxy watch 4 LTE using axis cards.

bro I will be honest with you Don't buy the lte one it won't even last for 12 hours ( if you turn on the sensors) I bought watch 4 classic (wifi) in October for 13000 from the samsung store. I regret buying it.

bro I will be honest with you Don't buy the lte one it won't even last for 12 hours ( if you turn on the sensors) I bought watch 4 classic (wifi) in October for 13000 from the samsung store. I regret buying it.
really what you recommend I am just buying for the sake of NFC payment as I don't have android

@techhdate I guess what makes a smartwatch is smart that it can work as mobile when you don't have it to you get lost or even you need to save time.

eg NFC Payment using the watch
LTE for getting call and calling someone while you are out or running any important thing.

As you said battery life is less I know I saw some video will it last one day?
Also hows your watch 4 is going on with battery?
NFC payment need to reset with my code you have to , i have watch 5 LTE so forget about payment

i have s22 and watch 5 and NFC payment with watch need my code which will result into region chance and reset
What do you mean by need my code and all and reset?

SO if you have Galaxy catch 4 LTE and have iPhone you can;t use watch standalone ?

I got your point may be its need a reset before it sideload or may be region change not sure but if its working then its good else no benifit

You must have side loaded! I dont see gpay in in appstore itself
Yes it can be sideloaded also I don't think there will be need of gpay when you can do with samsungpay

Does samsung pay need a android phone to work this on watch.
I have one android phone without NFC and iphone
My main aim is to do NFC with Samsung pay or gpay

I have a sealed box Samsung 4 classic watch, LTE, 46 mm. That i got with Samsung s23 ultra.
Am selling the watch at discount. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Location is Whitefield, Bangalore.

I have a sealed box Samsung 4 classic watch, LTE, 46 mm. That i got with Samsung s23 ultra.
Don't know how to dm :( Kindly say hey to me over dm

Yes it can be sideloaded also I don't think there will be need of gpay when you can do with samsungpay

Does samsung pay need a android phone to work this on watch.
I have one android phone without NFC and iphone
My main aim is to do NFC with Samsung pay or gpay
You would need a samung phone that support samsung pay. Cause how would you configure watch wearable app. You can probably install this app on non samsung phone but then you need to search on xda then if some update arrive on watch then it will stop working. In short you need a samsung phone that support this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230307_174820_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg
    Screenshot_20230307_174820_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 5
What do you mean by need my code and all and reset?

SO if you have Galaxy catch 4 LTE and have iPhone you can;t use watch standalone ?

I got your point may be its need a reset before it sideload or may be region change not sure but if its working then its good else no benifit
I mean some code, I searched for nfc payment on youtube and it has some region code you had to perform after reset and it was too much of a work so I didn't bother much

Manufacturing date is Jan 2023. it is unopened sealed box- as I was not interested in the watch. only interested in S23 ultra.

Back