• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best 0 MAB account for UPI

varun__goel_

TF Prestige
Hey,
Please suggest a good account for UPI txns with 0 MAB other than Kotak 811 but similar to it, that gives option for virtual DC. Have 811 but not able to set upi pin don't know for what reason. Even CC has no idea.🫡

Yes, I opened using aadhar, and can see last 4 digits of aadhar number in profile section of AU 0101
Then talk to customer care once because only two way to set UPI pin, either with Aadhar or Debit card and I also shared screenshot with you, it is possible using Aadhar.

By the way which app you are using to set UPI and when did you open your account? I used Paytm in my case.

Yeah, it was working well before. When I changed phone, it's asking to create a new UPI pin, even though I have made one before and made lot of transactions. But now I am not able to set using any of the UPI app.
You can also try once using the Bank's app itself, nowadays almost all banks have their own UPI feature enabled in their mobile app.
At the very least their it should be working fine.

Tried Paytm, PhonePe, Bhim

Today in the morning, that's why I asked that does it take time to get updated..
Okay, I just checked my e-mails and saw that I opened the account on 12th of April and activated the UPI using Aadhar on the 21st of April, so I think you should wait and like cardwizard said, you should also try the AU app to set your UPI.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230601_235011_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230601_235011_Gmail.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230601_235116_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230601_235116_Gmail.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 18
Okay thanx, apps asking to enable transaction rights via debit card first😂. If anything doesn't work will order debit card.
BTW thanx for so much help buddy🥹
Okay, I just checked my e-mails and saw that I opened the account on 12th of April and activated the UPI using Aadhar on the 21st of April, so I think you should wait and like cardwizard said, you should also try the AU app to set your UPI.

By the way, I just recalled something. Within a day or two, they will give you a call to discuss the benefits of your account and inform you about the associated charges. They will also confirm the types of transactions you can perform on your account. This way, you will have the assurance that your account is active.

By the way, I just recalled something. Within a day or two, they will give you a call to discuss the benefits of your account and inform you about the associated charges. They will also confirm the types of transactions you can perform on your account. This way, you will have the assurance that your account is active.
Okay, thnx 👍

Indusind issues Physical DC with issuance charges.
Paytm isn't onboarding new customers because of RBI ban.
You can still open PayTM Payments Bank account if you are already KYC verified for your PayTM wallet. There is no RBI ban on that. My wife and I opened PayTM Payments Bank Accounts this week.

If your PayTM wallet is not already KYC verified, then RBI ban is applicable and its not possible to open the account.

Back