• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best 0 MAB account for UPI

varun__goel_

TF Prestige
Hey,
Please suggest a good account for UPI txns with 0 MAB other than Kotak 811 but similar to it, that gives option for virtual DC. Have 811 but not able to set upi pin don't know for what reason. Even CC has no idea.🫡

Yes, you can set it via aadhar did that recently.
Are you sure? if it's true than only I will proceed with it. Can you just check once again😅
But in my opinion go for the debit card almost everyday you get good offers with their card and it's only 177 including GST
Actually I am a student so don't have much time to explore offers, neither willing to pay for DC.

Hey,
Please suggest a good account for UPI txns with 0 MAB other than Kotak 811 but similar to it, that gives option for virtual DC. Have 811 but not able to set upi pin don't know for what reason. Even CC has no idea.🫡
Liberty if you can do 25k p2m txns in a month

Benefit 750₹ voucher quaterly*

Also Au with cheque book, fi, paytm,nsdl,indus

Is it still safe to open FI Account, last I heard was many users facing problems of Account blocking or debit freeze.
Never open your account in Fi, they freeze your account for no reason. I was not involved in any P2P trading or crypto or any activities that might be considered for freezing. Just day to day UPI transaction, once I credited 25k in my account (genuine payment from my mother's account) and it got freezed.

Better to to with Jupiter (Debit Card is not free now), or Kotak 811 (Virtual Card is free)

Yeah, it was working well before. When I changed phone, it's asking to create a new UPI pin, even though I have made one before and made lot of transactions. But now I am not able to set using any of the UPI app.

Yeah, it was working well before. When I changed phone, it's asking to create a new UPI pin, even though I have made one before and made lot of transactions. But now I am not able to set using any of the UPI app.
Set your new UPI PIN using your debit card, if you already have dc.

if you change your phone then try paytm app, i think only Gpay app sometimes ask to generate a new UPI PIN.

You cna also use bank official app, no UPI PIN required on bank official apps.

Set your new UPI PIN using your debit card, if you already have dc.

if you change your phone then try paytm app, i think only Gpay app sometimes ask to generate a new UPI PIN.

You cna also use bank official app, no UPI PIN required on bank official apps.
Bro I know how to set upi pin🙄. There's some error from bank side. Even another person in community has faced the same issue.

Back