• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best 3 credit cards to own

mj01

TF Select
If you are to have only 3 credit cards among which one is paid and the other two are LTF (only cards that are actually possible to get LTF), which three cards would you go for? And why?

Curious to understand which ones to own and hold in the long run (assuming devaluations don't hit those cards!)

Thanks,
MJ

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If you are to have only 3 credit cards among which one is paid and the other two are LTF (only cards that are actually possible to get LTF), which three cards would you go for? And why?

Curious to understand which ones to own and hold in the long run (assuming devaluations don't hit those cards!)

Thanks,
MJ
Amazon PE icici
Sbi cashback card
Axis atlas or amex plat

The choice squarely depend upon one's spending pattern n lifestyle.

For me -

Amazon Pay-ICICI - Visa
SBI CashBack - Visa
AXIS Airtel - Visa

And,
PNB SELECT RUPAY - for small n daily needs.

I have another 6 cards - to meet specific needs - but not a-must-to - hold-cards.

Wide acceptance across India, ever dependable, tension-free use at all times decide the best 4 cards.

helloworld

TF Legend

Thanks,
MJ

best 3 cards: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/best-card-to-complement-current-portfolio.23051/

I don't think there are any LTF cards that provide better than 3.33% reward rate.

BVC

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My suggestion would be

LTF Cards: (Any 2)

-ICICI Amazon Pay/ HDFC Millenia
- HDFC Tata Neu Infinity (UPI) & Offline
- SBI Cashback

Premium Cards: (Any 1)

- HDFC Infinia (Tough to get)
-Axis Atlas (Paid as LTF is not possible)
- ICICI Emeralde Private Metal (Tough to get)
- You can even consider recent crowd fav Yes Marquee

If you love to Amex add Amex Plat travel (Which can be FYF before Feb 29th 2024 with referral program) to your portfolio.