• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best and unique experience with axis

Akash0043

TF Premier
Applied axis neo ltf 118k limit first axis card approved on 27th with just verification call
Within 2 hours of approval requested for axis myzone rupay paid issued instantly
Thanks to TF community knowing tricks
Asked them to close card or make ltf 😂
Made ltf instantly
Called again and requested retention offer on neo got 1250 rewards points
Called again asked retention for myzone got 2500 points after 30 min grinding
After all this asked for privilege card for welcome benefit ofcourse
But just after issuing new card called them to close card but they pursued me to keep it and saying can’t offer retention as you already claimed but after 3 call transfers and 1.5 hour grind got 5k points as goodwill gesture bonus 😂😂😂😂
Received welcome bonus too after 2 days of 1st transaction on axis privilege card
#dilseopen

Last edited:

fin_avid

TF Buzz
Hi
Out of focus question. I have applied for neo LTF on 07.05 via our TF link. After VKYC, my district main axis branch person called and asked me to come to branch for physical verification. (As my address is in rural place).

Is this the routine ?

Also still my application number tracking still shows as no details found .

bhaveshS

TF Ace
Hi
Out of focus question. I have applied for neo LTF on 07.05 via our TF link. After VKYC, my district main axis branch person called and asked me to come to branch for physical verification. (As my address is in rural place).

Is this the routine ?

Yes . .

sidp

TF Ace
Hi

Is this the routine ?

They dont want to come as commission for neo is very low. If you have any work near by branch, you can drop in. Otherwise tell them to come, record the call. If they deny, you can complain against them. But you need to make sure your pincode is in serviceable area.

fin_avid

TF Buzz
They dont want to come as commission for neo is very low. If you have any work near by branch, you can drop in. Otherwise tell them to come, record the call. If they deny, you can complain against them. But you need to make sure your pincode is in serviceable area.
Axis too have this issue of serviceable area ?? Any way to find that ?

sidp

TF Ace
Axis too have this issue of serviceable area ?? Any way to find that ?
Ask for serviceable area of credit card by dming on x or calling phone banking . Generally axis doesn't have this issue even in semi urban area but there might be some issue in rural area.

In my city (t2) some banks have their branch but don't offer cc, whereas some don't have branch but offer cc.

Axis also asked me to visit branch but I told them to come home.