• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best App to pay Rent and Education Fee?

I m ok if it appears cos I m not planning to do to my own acc.
Then you have nothing to worry about. I've also been looking at making payments to those vendors to whom I usually use NEFT but via CC. Haven't found a sweet spot yet.

Fill your family members pan and go through small amounts.
need to pay rent of 11000/- starting next month, want to start paying by credit card, got apay, sbi vistara basic, sbi rupay, axis flipkart, axis rupay, onecard, hdfc milenia, hdfc tata neu rupay, which one should I opt for and through which app to pay would be beneficial like reward points, milestone benefits etc.

need to pay rent of 11000/- starting next month, want to start paying by credit card, got apay, sbi vistara basic, sbi rupay, axis flipkart, axis rupay, onecard, hdfc milenia, hdfc tata neu rupay, which one should I opt for and through which app to pay would be beneficial like reward points, milestone benefits etc.
On All cards rent payment charges 1%+GST + convience charges on app. Amazon pay reward 1% only. Wouldn't get anything on axis, hdfc.
So it's better not to do rent payment on credit card.

Last edited:
HDFC infinia is charging 1% rental transaction charges:

Rent Pay Transactions: W.e.f. 1st August2024, 1% fee on transaction amount will be leviedon rental transactions done on any applicablemerchant for the month. Fee capped at Rs 3000per transaction
I thought it was for third party apps. Is this applicable to RedGiraffe via payzapp also?

On All cards rent payment charges 1%+GST + convience charges on app. Amazon pay reward 1% only. Wouldn't get anything on axis, hdfc.
So it's better not to do rent payment on credit card.
so which new card should i apply for to get these benefits?

so which new card should i apply for to get these benefits?
I feel the party is over. Now it's costly to use rent via cc.

I m also still searching but I don't want to get a card which offers rewards for rent via fearing devaluation soon

I also need to pay close to 28k per month as rent but 1% by issuer and then 1 to 3% by TPA looks very costly except red giraffe but I don't have rental agreement

I also need to pay close to 28k per month as rent but 1% by issuer and then 1 to 3% by TPA looks very costly except red giraffe but I don't have rental agreement
I do have the rent agreement. But still will it be worth it giving 1.18% to bank and 0.39% to 3% TP Merchant?

Back