• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Axis Credit Card for Utility Bill Payments, Online/Offline Shopping, and Overall Offline Spends?

ImKushal

TF Select
Hello everyone,

I'm considering getting a 2nd credit card and I'm trying to decide between the Axis Airtel, Axis Ace, and Axis Flipkart credit cards.

Already holding Flipkart & Indian Oil Rupay Cards

My primary needs are for utility bill payments, online shopping, and offline spends.

Can anyone share their experiences or insights on which of these cards is the best all-rounder for these purposes? Specifically, I'm looking for:

1. Utility Bill Payments: Which card offers the best cashback or rewards?

2. Online Shopping: Which card provides the best benefits for online purchases across various platforms?

3. Offline Spends: Which card is most rewarding for everyday offline purchases?

I'd appreciate any detailed comparisons or personal experiences with these cards.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I don't want another enquiry just for an experiment I've removed other banks enquiries bt SBI is A##0le it'll not remove if it's sure I'll get d card thn I'll try else no
Noting is sure here. I'm hearing lot of rejections for SBI cashback these days. even for my friends. few of them applied and all are rejected. So if irritated of enquiries, better to wait and apply again

Back