• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card(s) for large purchase on Nykaa Fashion? Axis Magnus grab deals are gone, would SBI CB 5% apply - Best?

insight

TF Ace
Buy Nykaa GV from Paytm using SBI Cashback card to get 8% cashback+ 5% cashback.
Interesting. Thanks for these insights.
Paytm shows me 5% instead of 8%. Magicpin sells voucher for 6%. Use cashkaro on top of it to get 3.5% cashback for existing users.
Interesting.
I was talking about 800% cashback points offer on Paytm. That turns out to be 8% cashback after redemption.
I'll have to go check all the above out to figure out how the math compares.

Thank you:)

bhavik886151

TF Premier
Interesting. Thanks for these insights.

Interesting.

I'll have to go check all the above out to figure out how the math compares.

Thank you:)
what specific category where you make large purchase on Nykaa fashion and approx monthly spend on it ?

insight

TF Ace
what specific category where you make large purchase on Nykaa fashion and approx monthly spend on it ?
Actually I do not have monthly spend there.

I was doing some "comparative" clothes shopping due to sales as I was unwell (so nothing older fits me) for last few years so I am finding price variations for same clothes between NYKF, Myntra & Ajio (even AMZN & FK) depending on which products.

Any puts/ advise from PoV of maximizing % savings using specific CC instant discounts or CBs or other tips outside of what you've shared above?

paresh22

TF Ace
One quick question: Where does SBI CB not work? Does it also give 5% CB on Amazon or is that exempted?
You may try ordering something for low value and check yourself if SBI cashback card gives 5% CB or not. Otherwise its known thing that we get 5% CB.