• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best cashback Debit cards

Akash Topder

TF Premier
Is there a better debit card for cashbacks than Jupiter Debit card (powered by Federal Bank) as it gives 1% cashback on any 'qualified purchase' upto 150 rupees per month

Paytm will now charge 0.75% plus GST for loading wallets via debit card. Party over I guess.

Thank you for the info. I need to rethink this again. Looks like the only avenue left is NPS Tier II with a 0.2% deduction or maybe a Kotak 811 Load

For my requirement for the CC bills, it makes sense to use this card (because sometimes I will exhaust the HDFC limit) if
--I can directly pay (Axis & ICICI) using a DC or
--Load to Mobikwik at no charge and then pay CC bills.

The PayTM part only affects the one time manufactured spends to recover the initial 900 fee + GST. But even then I guess I could just do a manufactured load of 1.3L+ to NPS tier II to get back the 900 + GST + 0.2% upfront NPS deduction + fund management & other fees in NPS+ GST on NPS fees

Last edited:
Thank you for the info. I need to rethink this again. Looks like the only avenue left is NPS Tier II with a 0.2% deduction or maybe a Kotak 811 Load

For my requirement for the CC bills, it makes sense to use this card (because sometimes I will exhaust the HDFC limit) if
--I can directly pay (Axis & ICICI) using a DC or
--Load to Mobikwik at no charge and then pay CC bills.

The PayTM part only affects the one time manufactured spends to recover the initial 900 fee + GST. But even then I guess I could just do a manufactured load of 1.3L+ to NPS tier II to get back the 900 + GST + 0.2% upfront NPS deduction + fund management & other fees in NPS+ GST on NPS fees
Isn't paying CC bills with Mobikwik chargeable?
You can load Airtel Savings Bank account with DC for free as well or Amazon Pay UPI wallet

You can load Airtel Savings Bank account with DC for free as well or Amazon Pay UPI wallet

I usually pay a portion of my CC bills with Mobikwik using UPI. No charges, in fact I get 2% cashback in terms of supercash which can then be used for 5% off on recharges/bill payments upto Rs 100 per month (so bills amounting to a total of Rs 2000). I will try paying the CC bill with the wallet amount loaded from a DC

Thank you for the suggestions related to Airtel & APay UPI wallet

Confirmed. No charges if you pay a CC bill in Mobikwik with a DC. Tried with ICICI APay CC & ICICI DC. Went right up to the PG page. No charges. I did not complete it as I've already paid my bills for this month

Confirmed. No charges if you pay a CC bill in Mobikwik with a DC. Tried with ICICI APay CC & ICICI DC. Went right up to the PG page. No charges. I did not complete it as I've already paid my bills for this month
Did you try paying directly with DC or using wallet amount loaded with DC?

Back