• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Credit Card for Dining

psmangat5

TF Select
Hii all,

I usually eat out every other day, currently using SBI PRIME for it, but can anyone suggest any good card with some good cash backs on dining out.. both type of dining like McDonald's or Eating at restaurant..

If your pin code is not serviceable for HSBC Live +, then I guess AU Lit could be a good option. You can turn on Milestone feature and spend 7500/- a month to get 5% cashback and also 10 X rewards for offline. AU Lit has a learning curve, but once you get it, it's a good card. Since you are in tier-3 city, IndusInd Eazydiner is probably out of the question as there won't be that many restaurants where you can use that card. Alternatively, you can try loading Amazon Pay Wallet using APay Gift vouchers with SBI Cashback card (To use Apay wallet for scan & Pay, you need to do VKYC with Amazon). I'm no expert, though. Other experts can chime in and verify.

If your pin code is not serviceable for HSBC Live +, then I guess AU Lit could be a good option. You can turn on Milestone feature and spend 7500/- a month to get 5% cashback and also 10 X rewards for offline. AU Lit has a learning curve, but once you get it, it's a good card. Since you are in tier-3 city, IndusInd Eazydiner is probably out of the question as there won't be that many restaurants where you can use that card. Alternatively, you can try loading Amazon Pay Wallet using APay Gift vouchers with SBI Cashback card (To use Apay wallet for scan & Pay, you need to do VKYC with Amazon). I'm no expert, though. Other experts can chime in and verify.
amz pay vouchers gets credited to amz pay gift card, afaik amz pay gift card not available for scan and pay only amz pay wallet is available for scan and pay

amz pay vouchers gets credited to amz pay gift card, afaik amz pay gift card not available for scan and pay only amz pay wallet is available for scan and pay
It is available if we have full kyc with Amazon pay.

Last edited:
Hii all,

I usually eat out every other day, currently using SBI PRIME for it, but can anyone suggest any good card with some good cash backs on dining out.. both type of dining like McDonald's or Eating at restaurant..
For restaurants, use Eazydiner Signature or their Swiggy / Zomato counterparts.

For fast food chains like Mc Donalds / Pizza Hut / Dominos use the around you feature from Onecard.

You will need to create Amazon Pay Wallet UPI id (not same as Amazon Pay UPI id). And that will need kyc. Atrached screenshots may help to understand better.

Incorrect information.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-19-20-29-05-05_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-19-20-29-05-05_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2024-08-19-20-27-34-35_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-19-20-27-34-35_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
You will need to create Amazon Pay Wallet UPI id (not same as Amazon Pay UPI id). And that will need kyc. Atrached screenshots may help to understand better.
please check your second screen shot, it is mentioned for amazon pay wallet, asfaik amazon pay wallet is different from amazon pay gift card

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-19 at 9.07.18 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-19 at 9.07.18 PM.jpeg
    253.2 KB · Views: 3
please check your second screen shot, it is mentioned for amazon pay wallet, asfaik amazon pay wallet is different from amazon pay gift card
Yes. You are right. My mistake.

amzn app has:

gift card sections:

- apay voucher : for bills to shopping, any purchases

- amzn shopping voucher : only for shopping (or another words won't work in amazn pay section in app and/or website)

amzn pay section: where you pay bills, purchase gift cards, book flights, hotels etc.

- amzn fresh voucher : for grocery section on selected pin codes

- amzn prime voucher : for prime subscription

in amzn pay section:

- bank linked upi account: where you need to link bank account like Gpay, Phonepe etc.

ends with @apl, @ybl etc.

- wallet linked upi account: need to top-up with credit card and use for scan and pay like earlier pytm wallet, current mobkwk wallet, phonepe wallet etc.

ends with @ amaznpay

all are separate and no relation, in vouchers if you have apay voucher, you can use same for shopping, fresh but not other way where its limited to either shopping or fresh.

gift vouchers can't used for upi scan and pay spends.

I live in tier 3 place so can't get hsbc

try yes reserv with 5x subscription..

Hii all,

There are many. One of the best as per my knowledge is Yes Reserv 5X subscription where you can get 3.6% value back in offline transaction & online transaction reward is as high as 7.2% value back in form of Amazon/shopping voucher.

Back