• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Credit Card for Utility Bill Payments

For electricity/waterboard/mobile/broadband - purchasing and using Amazon Pay vouchers, and paying through amazon pay.

Using multiple cards - Infinia/DCB/M4B/Amex/SBI as have to pay for offices electricity bills. Although have to pay 0.5%+gst as fees on TGSPDCL which was not there until last month as tgspdcl is not a part of bbps.

no sir, Tata Neu card gives only 1.5% neu coins. I've been using the Infinity card for the past 6 or 7 months to pay the utility bills
Where are you using this card? Please provide complete information

Tata Neu card used on Tata Neu app to pay utility bills gives 5% - 1.5% in current statement and 3.5% in the next statement

Buy Amazon pay vouchers using Magnus burgundy on Giftedge 2x for 9.6% return
Buy Amazon pay vouchers using Infinia on Smartbuy 5x for 13.71% return
I used DCB instead, as i don't have Infinia. there is a 2.5% processing fee + GST, but in net, you still end up with pretty healthy reward points returns. thanks for this, i just used it myself for Amazon pay vouchers

Where are you using this card? Please provide complete information

Tata Neu card used on Tata Neu app to pay utility bills gives 5% - 1.5% in current statement and 3.5% in the next statement
WhatsApp Image 2024-08-30 at 09.02.24.webp WhatsApp Image 2024-08-30 at 09.02.44.webp
Bill payments section.
I have only seen the 1.5% you're mentioning, i've never got the 3.5% in the next month. In the next month's statement, does it say that it was neu coins for the previous month's spends on the app?

Back