• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit cards for booking flight tickets online

CreditCardFino

TF Premier
Need a list of some must have credit cards for booking domestic and international flight tickets. Also for domestic hotel booking if possible.

I routinely see offers from Axis, HSBC, Indus..etc but they limit to specific day of the week mostly Fri, Sat, Sun. I don't want such restrictions.

You should go Airlines co-branded cards then....google & compare which suits your requirement best !!
I already have a offer for MMT from ICICI 2500 joining fee no more annual fee.

SCB EMT is other option but it is not approved most of the time

Lets see if there are better option available from other users e.g Amex cards

I already have a offer for MMT from ICICI 2500 joining fee no more annual fee.

SCB EMT is other option but it is not approved most of the time

Lets see if there are better option available from other users e.g Amex cards
MMT is of no use for flight booking, it will give you max 2% if you book flight on mmt. Considering the fact, flight tickets are already high on mmt com;paring to goibibo and skyscanner etc. Most of the time, I don't get any cashback into my Mmt wallet despite i do txn using my mmt signature card for hotel and flight booking on different platform including mmt.

MMT is of no use for flight booking, it will give you max 2% if you book flight on mmt. Considering the fact, flight tickets are already high on mmt com;paring to goibibo and skyscanner etc. Most of the time, I don't get any cashback into my Mmt wallet despite i do txn using my mmt signature card for hotel and flight booking on different platform including mmt.
You did not get MMTBLACK Membership invite?

S
SC EMT
Axis Atlas
ICICI MMT
Amex Plat Travel

Plenty of options
DYOR & select which one suits you
SC EMT is of no use, I got it last year and there are generally more discounts offered in other websites with other cards. Plus this card doesn't work on call flights on easymytrip

Need a list of some must have credit cards for booking domestic and international flight tickets. Also for domestic hotel booking if possible.

I routinely see offers from Axis, HSBC, Indus..etc but they limit to specific day of the week mostly Fri, Sat, Sun. I don't want such restrictions.
Currently, I'm using federal celesta for flight booking, Giving 10% instant discount without any restrictions

I've MMT as well but I did not find much use
I book flight tickets from cleartrip and hdfc smart buy

I use hdfc cc for booking through HDFC smartbuy, we can get 5% cashback.

Axis Atlas works great if you buy them from the airlines websites directly.

And if you like the freedom of buying them from anywhere, then get the Amex Platinum Travel card.
Use an Invite link to get first year free and you'll get 40K MR points + Rs.10k Taj voucher on spends of 4L every year.
(no matter where you spend the money)

Currently, I'm using federal celesta for flight booking, Giving 10% instant discount without any restrictions

I've MMT as well but I did not find much use
I book flight tickets from cleartrip and hdfc smart buy

I use hdfc cc for booking through HDFC smartbuy, we can get 5% cashback.

What is the max capping for 10%. Min spend for domestic and International. Is it valid on all websites Cleartrip, gobibo, EMT, MMT, Yatra, Ixigo, Skyscanner

I don't see flight discount mentioned on their Federal celesta website.

I have HDFC Regalia Gold and Swiggy right now.

1722639150963.webp

Axis Atlas works great if you buy them from the airlines websites directly.

And if you like the freedom of buying them from anywhere, then get the Amex Platinum Travel card.
Use an Invite link to get first year free and you'll get 40K MR points + Rs.10k Taj voucher on spends of 4L every year.
(no matter where you spend the money)

Both Atlas and Amex are points based right?

Back