• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit cards for booking flight tickets online

CreditCardFino

TF Premier
Need a list of some must have credit cards for booking domestic and international flight tickets. Also for domestic hotel booking if possible.

I routinely see offers from Axis, HSBC, Indus..etc but they limit to specific day of the week mostly Fri, Sat, Sun. I don't want such restrictions.

True. But considering fee of 350/Annual with Lounges it can be in portfolio
It doesn't work on all domestic lounges. If someone doesn't have international lounge , go for it it's cheap, and can also go for LTF kotak zen credit card for international lounge access, but it doenst allow add an card members to access

It doesn't work on all domestic lounges. If someone doesn't have international lounge , go for it it's cheap, and can also go for LTF kotak zen credit card for international lounge access, but it doenst allow add an card members to access
Not a problem I have Regalia Gold. Federal Celesta also gives longue access. Most lounges accept Regalia Gold.

What is the max capping for 10%. Min spend for domestic and International. Is it valid on all websites Cleartrip, gobibo, EMT, MMT, Yatra, Ixigo, Skyscanner

I don't see flight discount mentioned on their Federal celesta website.

I have HDFC Regalia Gold and Swiggy right now.

View attachment 63679
Max discount is 5000
and the offer I've seen is in cleartrip it's a regular offer as of now
but it may change anytime
You can use any federal cc it's a bank offer and not particularly on federal celesta

Federal card gives 15% discount on Yatra on Sat Sun and Mon upto Rs 2400. Unbeatable.
Get the Virtual card along with your core card and you get 2 discounts every month.

Yeah! I have virtual card, I will try to do the same next time... Thank u
Is the Wave CC reported as separate in CIBIL? Or just the core card is reported, I have Imperio, was thinking about getting the virtual wave cc.

Back