• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best ForEx Credit Card for International Students

rsp92

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I wanted to explore which is best card out there in the market for ForEx transactions for students going for international studies?
I currently have a Scapia credit card but its limit was decreased from 7/8 lacs to 2 lacs sometime back as I have other cards that I prefer to use here in India.

1) Is there any other credit card I can explore, not tied to an FD?
-Although its 0% markup which is a big plus.
-One down side is that all the ForEx transactions are not eligible to earn points.
2) Is there any ForEx card or credit card, that is good enough from earning points and provides good offers on ForEx transactions?

Please mention the card name, annual fee and the forex markup in case of any suggestions.

On a side note, if anyone can help me request the credit limit for Scapia - that too would be helpful. Do they do C2C limit match something, I can leverage other cards with 7-9lacs limit here to showcase? Is there a representative I can talk to or an email address I can reach out on for Scapia?

Thank you!

Au Ixigo
Yes Uni

Both with 0% forex markup and some element of rewards on forex transactions.

IDFC WOW is also 0% markup but is tied to a FD and offers around 0.6% returns.

Au Ixigo
Yes Uni

Both with 0% forex markup and some element of rewards on forex transactions.

IDFC WOW is also 0% markup but is tied to a FD and offers around 0.6% returns.
I was trying for AU Ixigo, but I can't apply because I already have AU LIT (as per my last conversation with AU).
Are they now allowing a person to have 2nd AU card?

I am trying to apply for Yes Uni but the website has no application link.

Thanks for the inputs though! :)

Back