• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Looking for zero forex credit card - is idfc wow good ?

I already have idfc wealth - which i used for international travel , but after some calculation found that markup + gst for my spends exceeds my estimates.

Is IDFC wow allowed for me ? Does it has international lounge access - same rules like idfc wealth ?

Any recommendation for any other zero markup credit card other than idfc wow ?

try RBL world safari! got it as a replacement to the rbl zomato card fyf and this year i called for card closure since i did not want to pay the charges and they simply waived it off :D
Have read about a lot of bad experiences with this card at TF itself. How has been you experience?

Have read about a lot of bad experiences with this card at TF itself. How has been you experience?
Last month I got a LTF Shoprite with the hope to convert it to world safari after sometime... however the annoying verification calls and their agents trying to upsell a different variant and lying to the face made me not to activate that card as of now

Download UNI app and register...u will get an invite in some time...if u already have a UNI account then check ur WhatsApp for invite message from them
Thanks for the info. Did some research about it. Other than Forex, no other benefit. So not planning for it. Dont want to do vkyc and all for just the forex.
Most probably I will go with IDFC WOW since I already hold IDFC select card.
If it doesnt work out, I will think of UNI. But its a good option if you dont want to lock money in FD.

Last edited:

I already have idfc wealth - which i used for international travel , but after some calculation found that markup + gst for my spends exceeds my estimates.

Is IDFC wow allowed for me ? Does it has international lounge access - same rules like idfc wealth ?

Any recommendation for any other zero markup credit card other than idfc wow ?
RBL WORLD SAFARI

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Did some research about it. Other than Forex, no other benefit. So not planning for it. Dont want to do vkyc and all for just the forex.
Most probably I will go with IDFC WOW since I already hold IDFC select card.
If it doesnt work out, I will think of UNI. But its a good option if you dont want to lock money in FD.
I just need to this to make education payments so Uni NX Wave works for me...

bad experiences such as? i recently used it as my primary card during my singapore trip without any problems
Aceptance issues.

Just to post 2. There are others in the forum.

Aceptance issues.

Just to post 2. There are others in the forum.
wow weird! maybe because all my swipes in singapore were contactless it worked fine O.o

Take any card which you will get without any fees. Don't worry too much

Personally I have used IDFC Wow twice in two countries without any issue. Closed also once without any issues. If you are getting RBL world safari with no fees then that is also a good option

Visiting Thailand in October. Which forex credit card will be better to use? I still have time to apply if needed.

Cards I have :-

Bob Eterna
ICiCI Emeralde ( PVC ) ( upgrade option )
ICICI SAPPHIRO DUAL
ICICI AMAZON PAY
AXIS ATLAS
AXIS PRIVILEGE
AXIS AIRTEL
PNB RUPAY SELECT
SBI SIMPLYCLICK & VISTARA

I searched about bookmyforex but I don't think they delivered card in my state, Chhattisgarh. Pin code was not serviceable.

ICICI FOREX CARD any good or any other card ?

@SSV @BVC

Visiting Thailand in October. Which forex credit card will be better to use? I still have time to apply if needed.

Bob Eterna
ICICI SAPPHIRO DUAL
ICICI AMAZON PAY
AXIS ATLAS
AXIS PRIVILEGE
AXIS AIRTEL
PNB RUPAY SELECT

I searched about bookmyforex but I don't think they delivered card in my state, Chhattisgarh. Pin code was not serviceable.

@SSV @BVC
you can try idfc wow if you cannot get your hands on fyf rbl world safari or bookmyforex

Bob Eterna
ICICI SAPPHIRO DUAL
ICICI AMAZON PAY
AXIS ATLAS
AXIS PRIVILEGE
AXIS AIRTEL
PNB RUPAY SELECT

@SSV @BVC
Get a Yes Uni CC u will get it LTF with 0 forex Markup

Back