• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best HDFC credit card for cashback

Aviii

TF Buzz
Hey guys,

According to you guys which is the best HDFC credit card? I have salary account with them and I am being offered Millenia Credit card as LTF. Currently I have sbi CB, but since since I am getting the LTF credit card from HDFC I would like to take it. My spends are generally about buying apay gv and some online grocery and online shopping from amz and fk. The max I would spend in a month is something around 30K. So I would like to know is there a better card which gives getter cashback than millenia, let's say regalia gold maybe. My pre tax salary is 1L pm.

Solution
Hey guys,

According to you guys which is the best HDFC credit card? I have salary account with them and I am being offered Millenia Credit card as LTF. Currently I have sbi CB, but since since I am getting the LTF credit card from HDFC I would like to take it. My spends are generally about buying apay gv and some online grocery and online shopping from amz and fk. The max I would spend in a month is something around 30K. So I would like to know is there a better card which gives getter cashback than millenia, let's say regalia gold maybe. My pre tax salary is 1L pm.
Step 1)Just close your eyes
Step 2) press the Millennia LTF button
Step 3) report back us here
Step 4) Enjoy life...
Step 5) Take Regalia Gold LTF down the line...

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey guys,

Take LTf millniea..
Later if u get rg LTf

Bcz regalia need 7.5 lakh spend for the return to be justified

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hey guys,

Step 4) Enjoy life...
Step 5) Take Regalia Gold LTF down the line , may be in 2 to 3 years time...

Solution

Aviii

TF Buzz
Step 4) Enjoy life...
Actually it is not pre approved they would do it from bank branch. I would get the email confirmation first that it's LTF over the call they have confirmed it's LTF.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Actually it is not pre approved they would do it from bank branch. I would get the email confirmation first that it's LTF over the call they have confirmed it's LTF.
Don't worry, just get this for now .. use it well and then upgrade it to RG LTF in about 3 years time basis your spending pattern.
Enjoy