• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation HDFC Bank Swiggy credit card cashback will be credited to the card statement instead of Swiggy Money, effective 21st June, 2024.

summary

TF Select
Starting from 21st June, any cashback earned will now be adjusted against the credit card statement, rather than appearing as Swiggy money on Swiggy. Such a wonderful upgrade by HDFC in this devaluation season.

1000058852.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bhaveshS

TF Ace
get the card don't activate it till they call u to activate it, then negotiate with them
open a new swiggy ac with your secondary number and wait for LTF offer
see, How they are selecting people to give LTF card is unpredictable
the above tricks were shared by some of the people in this forum and they got the card
But if u r getting the chargeable card even it is worth taking it.
That trick i know it's share by legend @D₹V I'm thinking that you know some different trick

Ekavya

TF Premier
get the card don't activate it till they call u to activate it, then negotiate with them
open a new swiggy ac with your secondary number and wait for LTF offer
see, How they are selecting people to give LTF card is unpredictable
the above tricks were shared by some of the people in this forum and they got the card
But if u r getting the chargeable card even it is worth taking it.
If I found someone get the LTF offer. Then can I apply from their app using my phone number and email? (I already have Tata Neu +). (As far as I know this trick worked with Axis Ace card)

nirmalya

TF Select
Anyone used this card with merchant name reliance retail ltd.... What is its mcc.. Will it give 5% cashback....??
MCC is 5944. I did not get the cashback. I will try to send them invoice and order screenshot, not sure if they will provide the extra cashback though.

I think we might need a masterlist of MCCs and merchants to properly use this card for the 5% cashback category. People can contribute the MCCs and merchant names and if they are getting cashback there. I think we had a similar list for SBI cashback credit card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240601-173456.jpg
    Screenshot_20240601-173456.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 43

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
MCC is 5944. I did not get the cashback. I will try to send them invoice and order screenshot, not sure if they will provide the extra cashback though.

I think we might need a masterlist of MCCs and merchants to properly use this card for the 5% cashback category. People can contribute the MCCs and merchant names and if they are getting cashback there. I think we had a similar list for SBI cashback credit card.
These are two types.... Of reliance retail... Once showing in ur screenshot another is only reliance retail ltd.... I got it on jiomart

cowcoconut

TF Buzz
I'm gonna get this card now.

Can someone tell me if I already have moneyback+, are the credit accounts shared with this card (one payment)? I don't want the hassle of managing multiple credit accounts.

Applied as it showed ltf offer in swiggy app. Existing HDFC classic customer with no HDFC credit Card. 780 cibil. Monthly income 3 times than the eligibility criteria for this card. No cc enquiry since past 3 months. Still got rejected within 2 days of applying.

Got cibil hit also. Complete waste of time.
same for me too, but got approved today almost 3 weeks later.