• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Joint Account for Married Couple

skchamp

TF Buzz
Please recommend a joint account (with my wife). This account would be the primary account used by both for monthly day to day expenses.

Requirement:
- Low min. balance
- UPI for primary holder (bonus if 2nd holder can use UPI too but dont think its possible!)
- SMS alert to both mobile number
- 0 or minimal debit card charges
- movie ticket benefits (if possible)
- lounge access benefits (if possible)

Also, can I make CC payments via debit card/NB from a join account? Cards are in my name and I would be the non-primary account holder in the joint account.

Open indusind a/c, do initial funding of 50k
They will open select variant, then do fd of 50k in your a/c. (for amb waiver)

Then open joint a/c in indusind, make wife primary holder. This will be zero balance "select addon"
You will get visa signature and mid-premium a/c
Opened Indusind select account through RM within a week and got debit card, cheque book . Gave a physical appliaction on 12-8-24 for adding my wife as joint account holder to RM and the joint account is not opened even after a month inspite of many follow ups. Even the RM is not responding nowadays for getting the status. The RM will usally collect all the frorms from my home and the branch is far off. Although many people reported the Indusind bank as shit bank and they proved it. If this is how they behave, i am getting doubts whether they will respnd to issues in real time. Totally hopeless bank. They are also not responding and is there any way to get the application form of my wife if they do not open the account. I wrote to BM also and how to esclate.

Opened Indusind select account through RM within a week and got debit card, cheque book . Gave a physical appliaction on 12-8-24 for adding my wife as joint account holder to RM and the joint account is not opened even after a month inspite of many follow ups. Even the RM is not responding nowadays for getting the status. The RM will usally collect all the frorms from my home and the branch is far off. Although many people reported the Indusind bank as shit bank and they proved it. If this is how they behave, i am getting doubts whether they will respnd to issues in real time. Totally hopeless bank. They are also not responding and is there any way to get the application form of my wife if they do not open the account. I wrote to BM also and how to esclate.
If rm is not helpful in indusind you are doomed

Back