• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best premium salary account advise - similar to HDFC Imperia

Hi Everyone,

I’m new to this community and have found it incredibly helpful so far! :)

I currently have an HDFC salary account with the Imperia tag, but I’m not entirely satisfied with the benefits it offers.

Could anyone recommend a similar account category in other banks that might offer better benefits?

I’ve looked into Axis Burgundy but found that it doesn’t offer many perks either. On the other hand, Axis Priority seems to provide hotel memberships, which might be a better option compared to HDFC Imperia.

Additionally, I’m interested in applying for a premium credit card with lifetime free while opening a new account.

I’d appreciate any suggestions or advice based on your experiences.

Thank you in advance! :D

Hi Everyone,

I currently have an HDFC salary account with the Imperia tag, but I’m not entirely satisfied with the benefits it offers.

Could anyone recommend a similar account category in other banks that might offer better benefits?

I’ve looked into Axis Burgundy but found that it doesn’t offer many perks either. On the other hand, Axis Priority seems to provide hotel memberships, which might be a better option compared to HDFC Imperia.

Additionally, I’m interested in applying for a premium credit card with lifetime free while opening a new account.

First of all Welcome to TF!!😄😄

Bro wait for sometime people will answer... This type of questions has been already answered hundreds of time... Please search it.

Axis Burgundy is good.

But if you looking for good CC... Then you should look at HSBC Premier account or Indusind Pioneer.

Hi Everyone,

You may try indusind pioneer or idfc first wealth as per your eligibility

Hi Everyone,

What’s your net salary?

SC, Axis or HSBC - I think these all need 3L net pay for premium accounts. Unless you are after credit cards, imperia should be good enough. Free locker and chance for Infinia someday if you dont already have

SC, Axis or HSBC - I think these all need 3L net pay for premium accounts. Unless you are after credit cards, imperia should be good enough. Free locker and chance for Infinia someday if you dont already have
I spoke with Axis BM he said since your company falling under good corporate relation and tie up with us hence I can get it done above 2L, so I am expecting similar thing with other bank and more than that I have given assurity to give more business so basically they are thinking from that prospective as well.

I have HSBC Salary account not premier, so far more than satisfied with it.
Only thing is they are giving Visa Platinum only LTF no other card.

I moved from imperia to premier. So far good.

One thing i liked it that HSBC RMs don't sell insurance and can talk sense about investments :)

Back