• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best PSU bank for online account opening process

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
Hi TFians,

In your experience, which PSU bank has a quick, hassle free and smooth savings account opening process? I am from a metro city and I already hold ICICI, HDFC, Indie, Indian Bank and CUB accounts.

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I was also asked to give KYC documents. I told them "it is new account opened last month, do i need to give documents?"
Then she said, "if it is new account then no need only sign this form it'll be done".
then she downgraded account to 101 within mins.
Yess, just confirmed with cx executive, mine is also downgraded.

telescope

TF Ace
Done. You gets FYF rupay select and visa Sapphire DC without branch visit and post that a low amb account.
you are absolutely wrong. Today I have been charged 354 for rupay plat. 590 for select and 885 for sapphire. account was downgraded few days ago.
baroda is not an idiot to waive off charges for downgraded account. So, it's a humble request to please confirm yourself before posting on public forum.

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
you are absolutely wrong. Today I have been charged 354 for rupay plat. 590 for select and 885 for sapphire. account was downgraded few days ago.
baroda is not an idiot to waive off charges for downgraded account. So, it's a humble request to please confirm yourself before posting on public forum.
When was ur account opened and which variant ? Online or offline

I have been not charged yet..