• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Salary account for a 2.43L net salary credit.

Yeah i have banned him in around 3 months or so in September 2nd week his banned will be lifted m4b actually gave me clue on this status that he added some political pic on this DP or something.
haha he used some random chapri's dp at that time, nothing related to politics. Again some of his comments were a slur on some people. I guess he was banned many times before.

bhai bde city me branch shift kra lo and vritual RM de denge wo, bohot rahi rehta hai
Does that work? I guess I'm just unlucky with HDFC cause it never worked for me.

My salary account at HDFC was opened in Bangalore. No benefits in 4 years of operation. I switched branches, moved to my home town branch. BAM - Imperia offered within 1 month.

Again, I'm not saying I'm happy with Imperia. Imperia is bad compared to many other banks. Imperia is shit mixed with manure wrapped in a gold foil.

With HDFC, it is what it is. We gotta live with whatever they have.

Does that work? I guess I'm just unlucky with HDFC cause it never worked for me.

My salary account at HDFC was opened in Bangalore. No benefits in 4 years of operation. I switched branches, moved to my home town branch. BAM - Imperia offered within 1 month.

Again, I'm not saying I'm happy with Imperia. Imperia is bad compared to many other banks. Imperia is shit mixed with manure wrapped in a gold foil.

My bank account is in delhi but I don't live in Delhi so they gave me virtual RM.
He offered my LTF marriot bonvoy few months back

Same here , at the end BM's or Rm's or employees want you to take some thing thru them , All this premium banking terminologies are as good as Jargans. You just get IMPS free with HDFC Imperia and DMAT has some benefits in case one is interested. I am chasing BM for locker and he is chasing me to take some investment plan for getting locker.
In my 12 yrs of account with HDFC my experience with HDFC is very avg , even below AXIS at times. Rarely I go to the bank but they don't miss to pitch for ULIP or Insurance Schemes.,

One hack that I can share is to make your salary account in any bank but then do only partial salary transfer to Fi app. They are giving 3% cashback for this in their prime plan... njoying since last month :cool:

Back