• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Salary account for net monthly 1.8L salary

kshaunak

TF Buzz
I have a HDFC Salary account & looking to move if they don't agree for a paid Infinia.
1. For Net monthly salary: 1.8L, what is the best Salary account?
2. I have DCB LTF, TataNeu Infinity LTF, Magnus (will close in October), IDFC First Wealth, Atlas. How can I leverage the Salary account move to get a Magnus replacement?

kjs

TF Premier
None of the points you mentioned here can get you access to Infinia. It could mostly be your credit card limit and its spends. How much did you spend on the credit card in the last 6 months? And was the upgrade offer showing up on the portal or it is just something that your RM informed you?

Not flexing by any means, but, I too have a salary account with HDFC from almost 10 years which is upgraded to Imperia more than a year back and maintains a good amount of funds in that. I was not offered any Infinia upgrade.
I got an option of Regalia ltf and dcb ltf and Infinia paid. I choose Regalia Gold as i just wanted hdfc LTF card. The RM just informed.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Same question - so not creating a new thread.

I have a net salary credit of 1.8L and I use an ICICI salary account. The debit card is a Rupay platinum variant.
The only benefit I got from them is an LTF Sapphiro card.
(One regional RM told me that he can get me preferential rates for USD inward remittances without any extra charges/fees).

What other benefits can I get from the Bank? I had earlier tried for a Wealth Management account but didn't proceed further.
Is converting to a WM account useful? Any additional benefits than the existing Privilege Banking variant?

Also, I am trying to push for an LTF Emeralde card. What tactics can I use to get this? [I told the RM that I can cancel my existing 3 ICICI cards - Apay, Sapphiro, and Coral, but give me Emeralde LTF. She said she would try. What else can I say?]

My company has tied up with HDFC, Axis, HSBC, and DBS for salary accounts. Is any of these worth moving to?
I believe that having all cards, accounts, etc. in one bank's universe helps to manage things easily.
I don't want to move around with multiple banks or their systems. Looking for some help here.