• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Saving account for Salaried People having the 1 lac salary credited to Saving Account.

Jay285

TF Buzz
I have Axis Priority Savings Account but I do not any kind of benifit on this Salary Account expecet free debit card(no cash back like HDFC Platinum debit card).
Please share your experince which bank give goods offers / cashback / reward for Salary range more than 1 lac.

I have Axis Priority Savings Account but I do not any kind of benifit on this Salary Account expecet free debit card(no cash back like HDFC Platinum debit card).
Please share your experince which bank give goods offers / cashback / reward for Salary range more than 1 lac.
Priority has a benefit of family banking program by which you can upgrade sole account holders to Priority and get their charges waived off till you are the primary account holder basis the 1 lakh salary.

I had priority account..closed as RM always wanted me to take something thru him..Now converted salary in ICICI as it was voluntarily opened for home loan emi..ICICI customer care is good but their bank employee dont know about Family banking program of ICICI bank even though it is mentioned in their website..also the account variant they are providing is not listed in their website also..They are making it too much complex in my opinion..Will see for few months otherwise will move to HDFC as i already have an account

Priority has a benefit of family banking program by which you can upgrade sole account holders to Priority and get their charges waived off till you are the primary account holder basis the 1 lakh salary.
Family banking can be done using any account type not limited to priority. I did with prime account later I converted to liberty.

Back