• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best UPI credit card for very big spends

blew

TF Buzz
Hi folks,

I'm in the process of buying a flat with a decent big builder. For the downpayment amount, they don't accept credit cards. However, their UPI QR accepts UPI credit card and I've confirmed with them about the charges (nil). I'm thinking of paying around 10L more through that within next 30 days.

What's the best credit card to apply for this?
I've neu infinity but it's capped at 500.

Yes Kiwi 🥝 2% CB + Spend based extra rewards

Spend 50K yearly ---> Get 3% CB
Spend 1L yearly ---> Get 4% CB
Spend 1.5L yearly ---> Get 5% CB

Indusind Platinum (0.7%), BOB Premier (0.5%), PNB Rupay Select (0.5%), Axis Neo (0.1%)
Also, you can get an IDFC Rupay card linked with your IDFC CC.

I was looking at Kiwi. However, they mentioned that maximum kiwis that can be earned in a month is 1% of credit limit. Assuming I get same credit limit as my HDFC which is 9L. Cashback would be 1% kiwis which would be 0.25% cb.

Anything I might be missing?

I was looking at Kiwi. However, they mentioned that maximum kiwis that can be earned in a month is 1% of credit limit. Assuming I get same credit limit as my HDFC which is 9L. Cashback would be 1% kiwis which would be 0.25% cb.

Anything I might be missing?
Most likely you will not get a 9L Limit in Kiwi card. For example, my highest limit is ICICI 4.2L and I got 1.16L in Kiwi. After getting the card you can activate the Neon Pass and earn a flat 2% CB up to 50K then 3% till 1L then 4% till 1.5L after that 5%. And the CB is directly redeemable in the bank account. For a 10L payment, you have to use multiple combinations of cards to achieve the maximum returns.

Thanks a lot for explaining.
How much time did it take for you to get the card after applying?

Also, about indusind platinum, do you know know if there is any cap on it like kiwi or neu?

Most likely you will not get a 9L Limit in Kiwi card. For example, my highest limit is ICICI 4.2L and I got 1.16L in Kiwi. After getting the card you can activate the Neon Pass and earn a flat 2% CB up to 50K then 3% till 1L then 4% till 1.5L after that 5%. And the CB is directly redeemable in the bank account. For a 10L payment, you have to use multiple combinations of cards to achieve the maximum returns.
I have a 14, 15 CLs on hdfc and axis cards, still they gave 3L on kiwi.

hello, if my annual kiwi upi spends goes beyond 50k, will i get 3% cashback?

hello, if my annual kiwi upi spends goes beyond 50k, will i get 3% cashback?
You are the first one to cross this among the Fintos I know here. Please let us know . Mostly you get at the time of statement generation or raise a ticket with their CS, they are very prompt in responding.

I have a 14, 15 CLs on hdfc and axis cards, still they gave 3L on kiwi.
So he can expect around 20% to 30% of his highest card limit.
Thanks a lot for explaining.
How much time did it take for you to get the card after applying?
within 5-7 days it is a virtual card. At the time of my application, I was having a VKYC issue just after the merger.
Also, about indusind platinum, do you know know if there is any cap on it like kiwi or neu?
IndusInd Rupay Platinum Benefits

for big spends like 3or 4lakh how about paying through icici rupay credit cards like coral/rubyx, generally they give 0.50rs per 100 on UPI payment, do we have any monthly or per transaction cap on icici rupay credit cards!!??

Hi folks,

I'm in the process of buying a flat with a decent big builder. For the downpayment amount, they don't accept credit cards. However, their UPI QR accepts UPI credit card and I've confirmed with them about the charges (nil). I'm thinking of paying around 10L more through that within next 30 days.

I've neu infinity but it's capped at 500.
First you need to confirm what is the maximum limit NPCI gives for any payment through UPI... I don't think 10L will be allowed. Another thing.. Do you have such high limit on any Rupay credit card or planning to pay via many credit cards?

First you need to confirm what is the maximum limit NPCI gives for any payment through UPI... I don't think 10L will be allowed. Another thing.. Do you have such high limit on any Rupay credit card or planning to pay via many credit cards?
I have already done 2L payment in a single transaction and 4.5L in 24h window with a 9L limit.

I can do multiple transactions over couple of days so that's not a problem.

Kotak Myntra
Axis Airtel are true RuPay cashback cards 😍 with unlimited (no capping)
Has Kotak started accepting new applications?

1.25% unlimited seems like a no brainer for 10L transaction and can pay bill and use again if limit is lower.

Seems like indusind platinum is the best deal with maximum reward points that can be earned is on a total expenditure of upto credit limit in a month.

Anyone has idea on how liberal indusind is with limits and how much does it take for them to dispatch card after applying?

I've hdfc cards with 9L and icici matched that when I applied but then sbi cb gave 1.25L lol

Seems like indusind platinum is the best deal with maximum reward points that can be earned is on a total expenditure of upto credit limit in a month.

Anyone has idea on how liberal indusind is with limits and how much does it take for them to dispatch card after applying?
The limit depends on your profile and IndusInd algo. Within 7-10 working days, the card will be delivered based on your location.
I've hdfc cards with 9L and icici matched that when I applied but then sbi cb gave 1.25L lol
Be rest assured they will not match your 9L Limit. According to me for Platinum max, they will offer up to 2L.

Back