• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to buy Apple product > 1lakh?

Looking to buy Ipad Pro costing 1.2lakh. Not much difference between US rates (Post tax) and Indian rates. (10k difference only) so thinking to buy in India only.

Got couple of cards - Axis Magnus, HDFC diners black, HDFC Millennia, ICICI Sapphiro, ICICI Amazon Pay, Amex MRCC.

What are ways to maximize points/cashback?
1. Buy 50k Amazon shopping voucher via Magnus and 15k Amazon Shopping voucher via HDFC Diners black and pay rest with Axis Magnus to reach 1lakh milestone
2. Any offer on AMEX MRCC or Millennia?
3. Any other offer?

PSY

TF Select
VIP Lounge
What's the India equivalent of getting an academic email from a Community College in US - for any signup for part time evening courses/ credits?

Thats something I have from US.
Try with the US college alumni email if you have access. I guess Unisys has partnered with colleges across the world. No harm in trying!

Or you may reach out to your friends/family from IIT/IIM/ISB

sanzz

TF Buzz
So this is the conclusion:

1. The daily and monthly capping is only on the accel reward points, the base points have no cap irrespective of smart buy or not..

2. The SMART EMI will also issue Reward points and accel reward points with the same daily and monthly limits but only if purchased for certain products on the Smartbuy Imagine store ...

so if you plan to purchase any apple product on smartbuy imagine store more than 60k ...SMART EMI seems like the best way to maximize your accel reward point accumulation without hitting the caps...

Or if you have the foresight and patience, purchasing the apply voucher thing also gives similar results and you can purchase from amazon ...
Hi

Did you buy it from the smart buy ? Did you do smart EMI and got both the bonus and base rewards.

Pls confirm

iROS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My honest suggestion, just buy from Apple Official store (Saket/BKC). If that’s not an option then www.apple.com/in instead of having online headaches of “Service centre replacement” policy. I did the same & used the student discount.