• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to close an IndusInd Bank credit card?

CosmicCat

TF Ace
I'm planning to close my IndusInd Legend credit card as I'm not happy with their service.

Since their email support usually takes 7-8 days to reply, so should I email them for a card closure request and get â‚ą500/day compensation if they delay replying to my email post 7th working day? đź’€

get â‚ą500/day compensation if they delay replying to my email post 7th working day?
You can do that?
bollywood storm GIF

IndusInd support is decent, mail to head.cardservices@indusind.com for any complaint.
This email address, which belongs to their Level 2 Support, surely has a shorter response time (Approx 2 days), but their helpfulness is bad.

Read this comment:

Even their last level of escalations for credit cards (headcreditcards@indusind.com) hasn't replied to me since 5th September whereas they were supposed to respond "shortly."

Shitty bank. Shitty tech. Shitty customer service. Everything shitty. I don't want to have any relationship with them in the future.

This email address, which belongs to their Level 2 Support, surely has a shorter response time (Approx 2 days), but their helpfulness is bad.
They helped me with charge back request. I provided them the form and merchant communication and with in 2 days they raised the SR and is currently under investigation. The support executive response was prompt and explained the case to the point.

Earlier when I reached Premium / Priority care, they evaded my email.

Last edited:
Back