• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to make purchase above 10K using Axis Ace?

falcon007

TF Premier
Hi,
I recently got approved for Axis Ace with Joining Fee condition of reversal of charges if transaction of more than 10,000 is made within first 45 days.

Is there any way to do it at NIL cost?

falcon007

TF Premier
Bhai ek bar search to kr liya karo,
Aur agar kisiko search nahi karna to bas niche wali link p chale jao...
Thank you so much for the appropriate reply.

I did try searching forum for 'Axis Ace' and 'Axis Ace 10000' but couldn't get any satisfactory search result.

Also, your link for some reason shows 'No Results Found'.

Option for me right now is loading PayTM wallet with +2.36% charges and getting Min 1.5% as Fuel Wallet CB, that's effectively Max 0.86% Cost.

Repayment via Cheq could give me 1.5% Cheq Chips which can be converted to equal amount of BigBasket Voucher.

Is there anyway to make this further cheaper or simpler?

Heehaahee

TF Premier

I did try searching forum for 'Axis Ace' and 'Axis Ace 10000' but couldn't get any satisfactory search result.

Option for me right now is loading PayTM wallet with +2.36% charges and getting Min 1.5% as Fuel Wallet CB, that's effectively Max 0.86% Cost.

Repayment via Cheq could give me 1.5% Cheq Chips which can be converted to equal amount of BigBasket Voucher.

Do a genuine shopping for 10K..

bugmenot

TF Ace
They'll flood comment section to increase their badge ranking then
I am not sure if that can be done or not but comment also should be closed for new members. After reading several threads and reacting on posts, should promote newbies for comments and then new threads.

Though we can't prevent people to just read all the posts randomly and earn the privilege

SiddharthR

TF Ace

Airtel Netbanking-Amazon wallet load trick (₹9K/month/mob no),
Uber-paytm add money trick (Upto 2L/month),
BharatNXT (First time upto ₹16K)
And a lot more

bugmenot

TF Ace
Hi,
I recently got approved for Axis Ace with Joining Fee condition of reversal of charges if transaction of more than 10,000 is made within first 45 days.

Is there any way to do it at NIL cost?
Better you buy amazon pay/shopping or flipkart giftcard. They have 1 year validity and you must be having genuine spends within a year

Faust

TF Select
Buy Amazon gift card immediately and use it within a year.

Can someone verify that 2% CB is available when AGC is purchased via Gyftr or directly on Amazon?