• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
Hi everyone,

I have to pay a bill of ICICI AmazonPay CC which is ₹1.5L. I know there is a lot of discussion on the best way to pay CC bills. However, I am not able to find an answer that covers bill of >₹75K on a single card. Kindly point me to the answer(s) if it is already on the forum.

I know the following ways:
1. HDFC Platinum DC on HDFC BillPay (1% cashback upto ₹750/month)
2. Through IDFC First Visa Signature DC (2% cashback upto ₹500/month for the first 3 months): Already exhausted by paying other CC bills.
3. Through IndusInd/RBL DCs: I don't have these cards.
4. Through Mobikwik (1% upto ₹100): Unusable as the cap is too low.
5. Use SBI DC to get reward points worth 0.25% of the payment amount.

I can use HDFC BillPay to pay 75K and get ₹750. Please suggest me the best way to pay the remaining ₹75K.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Just wanted to know if there are any better options that I am not aware of. I will happily delete the thread later (waise mai thread delete kar sakata hu ya nahi ye check nahi kiya hai😅).
Get rbl card . If ur usage is 1 lakh + per month
Else do transaction from debit card of bank from which u want offers 😂.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,

I have to pay a bill of ICICI AmazonPay CC which is ₹1.5L. I know there is a lot of discussion on the best way to pay CC bills. However, I am not able to find an answer that covers bill of >₹75K on a single card. Kindly point me to the answer(s) if it is already on the forum.

2. Through IDFC First Visa Signature DC (2% cashback upto ₹500/month for the first 3 months): Already exhausted by paying other CC bills.

I can use HDFC BillPay to pay 75K and get ₹750. Please suggest me the best way to pay the remaining ₹75K.
Thread 'Which is better? IndusInd Visa Signature Debit Card or RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card?' https://www.technofino.in/community...-card-or-rbl-bank-signature-debit-card.11547/

Thread 'Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill 0.93%- 1% reward (IndusInd- 0.93% and HDFC- 1%) Debit Card' https://www.technofino.in/community...ard-indusind-0-93-and-hdfc-1-debit-card.4373/

Welcome to these threads

arunkd386

TF Buzz
I am not able to pay credit card bills on hdfc portal or app using my easyshop platinum DC. I have already added axis and icici credit cards few months ago and are active. Everytime I am getting payment failed error even with Rs 1 payment.

Riya

TF Ace
Hi everyone,

Use postpe... Gives 0.2% upto 200 as cashback

yogobit

TF Premier
IDFC First Visa Signature DC (2% cashback upto ₹500/month for the first 3 months)
Please explain which platform it is eligible for 2%?
For first 3 months?