• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to pay Indusind Legend cr card bill through HDFC pay portal

Hello folks,
I have 3 indusind cr card added on HDFC bill pay portal to make cr card payments via HDFC DC to get 1% CB however every time i try to make payment for specific IndusInd Legend card, transaction gets failed no matter what, i tried deleting the biller & added a fresh one, earlier it used to go in pending status & after 5 to 6 days it becomes active but now when you add a cr card it just says active right away...however transaction still gets failed & Money gets debited and after 3 days amt is reversed. I can make payments to indusind eazydiner & Indusind Rupay card with no issues & transaction goes through successfuly but not with legend card it keeps on failing. Called HDFC customer service & they have absolutely no knowledge of their own products. Any idea why it keeps getting failed?

I was able to pay indus legend bill post statement generation. Whenever I tried to pay before statement generation, it used to fail.

If above is not your case, then pay legend bill via sbi unipay.

I was able to pay indus legend bill post statement generation. Whenever I tried to pay before statement generation, it used to fail.

If above is not your case, then pay legend bill via sbi unipay.
Ahaan makes sense... earlier without bill generation it allowed us to make payment & i don't know why HDFC bill portal messed it up..seems i need to wait for my bill to get generated & then give it a try

I also tried SBI unipay portal today to pay Indusind Legend card bill & even that failed too & got sms stating amt will be refunded soon _^_.

But if i make payment thru cred app it goes thru successfully for IndusInd Legend card.... wondering where the issue is :(

Ahaan makes sense... earlier without bill generation it allowed us to make payment & i don't know why HDFC bill portal messed it up..seems i need to wait for my bill to get generated & then give it a try

I also tried SBI unipay portal today to pay Indusind Legend card bill & even that failed too & got sms stating amt will be refunded soon _^_.

But if i make payment thru cred app it goes thru successfully for IndusInd Legend card.... wondering where the issue is :(
Issue is BBPS was enabled recently on Indusind. It helps for instant settlement but cannot pay bill before statement generation.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Issue is BBPS was enabled recently on Indusind. It helps for instant settlement but cannot pay bill before statement generation.
I'm facing the same issue. I'll have to wait for the bill to be generated now
IndusInd was BBPS enabled a long time ago. I can't remember whether I paid before statement generation or not
However, I also have BOB Select which is also BBPS enabled and the transaction went through without bill generation

I'm facing the same issue. I'll have to wait for the bill to be generated now
IndusInd was BBPS enabled a long time ago. I can't remember whether I paid before statement generation or not
However, I also have BOB Select which is also BBPS enabled and the transaction went through without bill generation
Yes issue only with indus