• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to Pay Amex CC bill of 4,00,000

bhavik886151

TF Premier
what is the best mode of payment for 4,00,000 Amex bill

untill last month i used to pay by hdfc payzapp using debit card and setle instantly

as payzapp stop accepting Amex i try with cred but it shows limit of 2 lakh at a time but when i went to payment option the UPI limit shows 1 lakh only

help me with best options i dont after reward for bill payment just looking for best way for the easy hassle free payment option

untill last month i used to pay by hdfc payzapp using debit card and setle instantly

as payzapp stop accepting Amex i try with cred but it shows limit of 2 lakh at a time but when i went to payment option the UPI limit shows 1 lakh only

help me with best options i dont after reward for bill payment just looking for best way for the easy hassle free payment option
Try debit card / net banking option via cheq / cred

Do NEFT towards card number. No need of any third party applications

Back