• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was about to pay my SBI Credit card bill, and for some unknown reason, I am even seeing my credit card as an option for paying the bills. I am not sure is this is some bug on their end, or something like a balance transfer or what. Has anyone tried this? If it works normally like paying the credit bills, it would be more rewarding than 1% debit card reward haha.
mysteriously enough, i paid 26k using postpe -> phonepe -> HDFC Rupay CC this month and it worked fine, i was shocked and retired paying for some other credit card bill and that option never appeared again for any other CC, tried for the same CC just to check and that option didn't appear. just for that 1 transaction, it appeared and i didn't hesitate :D

CC mentioned it takes 30 days for points to be credited. Not sure if it was the case earlier also but we were getting it in under a week.

mysteriously enough, i paid 26k using postpe -> phonepe -> HDFC Rupay CC this month and it worked fine, i was shocked and retired paying for some other credit card bill and that option never appeared again for any other CC, tried for the same CC just to check and that option didn't appear. just for that 1 transaction, it appeared and i didn't hesitate :D
Do postpe shows loan in Cibil as they offer credit limit from NBFC (Liquiloans).
Also any effect on Cibil for the same

You know i opened my indus exclusive account last diwali and am very happy with it in last one year. No issues till now, have 3 dcs and got cc offer as well. No one disturbs me from branch side. Initially they were spamming me for loan but when i complained they stopped. So far no issues and bhagwan karre kisi ki nazar na lag jaey😛.
Rm disturb nahi karta?

Finally !! Completed reading all the messages in this thread....to bataw @shutapdiya @4uziaul kya kare aab indus acc ko upgrade karna chod de?? 🙂
As I have read the previous threads I have seen people not getting reward points for paying cc bill ......and also mujhe bhi nahi Mila gold debit card seye pay Kiya tha amount chota tha isiliye utna parwa nahi kiya ....

Oh accha I think Kolkata .... actually I am from Kolkata...and as per my knowledge Kolkata mein sudh rm wala branch nahi hain philal...🙂🤣
I am from kolkata, I have current and savings account with them. The RM never calls me. Even my father got a 0 balance account, no call nothing. Always picks up the call and always polite.

Back