• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there any code? i checked paytm, there is no such offer. shows some random offers from boat/flight bookings.
Millennia has 1% cashback for wallet load and 2.5% for some online transaction.
Mobikwik cc payment has wallet load mcc hence 1%. Not sure about Paytm, I think people on this forum have mention 2.5%
You get cashback in 90 days, can redeem them through netbanking

Cc payments through Mobikwik and Paytm give 1% using millenia dc
No code required
this 1% cashback is from mobikwik or from from debit card? because milenia gives 2.5% cashback in general. but, now mobikwik has removed Debit card payment option, if you select any cashback offer, if u dont select cashback offers then debit card option shows up.

Don't take any chances; it's better to pay through another payment method, especially because others are also experiencing similar issues with SBI, AU, and a few other banks.
I added AU few days back. It's still in verification. I'm able to pay <5K for AU now. Above 5K it shows error. No clue why. Checked DC limits it's way above 5K.

Similarly for ICICI too only payment <10K goes but it's verified.

Do postpe shows loan in Cibil as they offer credit limit from NBFC (Liquiloans).
Also any effect on Cibil for the same
yes i believe it would show up in cibil, they keep changing their nbfc partners, i accepted twice but now i'm not accepting the change of nbfc and it is still allowing my to pay via upi so i'm still using it, although i don't think it matter much to the score as you are not utilizing the limit (not sure). I don't pay much attention to these apps affect on cibil as i have used a lot of such apps and my score still revolves around 800

Don't take any chances; it's better to pay through another payment method, especially because others are also experiencing similar issues with SBI, AU, and a few other banks.
I was able to pay SBI CC bill of 13k+ after waiting for 24 hours from the biller registration. 10k is the limit for first 24 hours.

can someone update the latest status of Indus VIsa Signature + Paytm and Indus Mastercard World + Cheq .. are we still getting points
I got until Oct week for Master Card on Cheq and Oct 2nd week for Visa Signature on Paytm.
After that no more points
Mc > Mobikwik
Mc > Cheq
Mc > Swiggy
VISA > Paytm
Have IndusInd Stopped Giving RP on Paytm?? Did Transaction on 21st Using Platinum Select DC but Still Haven't Received any points.

Back