• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone redeemed HDFC easyshop platinum debit card points for cashback in account recently? I am trying thru HDFC net banking from last 3 days and getting below error. Have 1500 points after paying 75k credit card bill for 2 consecutive months.

"We apologize, but this facility is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."
Monthly some 4 or 5 days we get such response try to redeem post 48 hrs it will work

Hello, I have a hdfc cc and hdfc platinum dc
Currently I’m using CRED to pay my bill but it’s not as rewarding as it used to
Any options though which I can get 1% cash back on my platinum dc by paying my hdfc cc bill ?
Or any other rewarding ways ?

Okay, you can share your referral to get some bonus because it will be my first time downloading MobiKwik.
Also the 1% will be categorized in which section? And there are no extra charges to pay my cc bill via dc right ?

I added money from millenia dc to paytm wallet. But in transaction it shown paytm payment service instead of paytm wallet.

m i eligible for 1% cashback on wallet load ?

Is the 1.12 lkh limit for indusind per calendar month?
I have an upcoming axis bank cc payment of around 2.8lkh, that can be paid across Jan/Feb. I can pay this via cred - indusind exclusive signature DC.
Should I pay ~1.2 in Jan end and ~1.2 in early Feb to get 6000 indus points?

I have an upcoming axis bank cc payment of around 2.8lkh, that can be paid across Jan/Feb. I can pay this via cred - indusind exclusive signature DC.
Cred payments through DC doesn't give CB. At least that's what happens in case of HDFC DC. Mobikwik payments are eligible for CB, tried and tested but you can pay max 1 lakh per month that too if you have Full KYC Account.

I'll try both cred and mobikwik and verify, it probably works for indusind -

i have IndusInd pioneer debit card and visa exclusive signature debit card.
After exhausting the 750 cashback limit of hdfc debit card for payment upto 75000, I use the visa exclusive signature debit for upto 1.12 L. I have used mobikwik with IndusInd debit card and received points within 3 days of making payment.

After exhausting the 750 cashback limit of hdfc debit card for payment upto 75000, I use the visa exclusive signature debit for upto 1.12 L. I have used mobikwik with IndusInd debit card and received points within 3 days of making payment.
Which modes do you prefer? Because in Mobikwik you can only do upto 1 L per month?

With pioneer account also can we have 3 debit cards pioneer visa infinite, Pioneer mastercard world and visa exclusive? @Ankur dhanda

Yes it’s calendar month. Split it btw jan and Feb, you should be good then. With mobikwik I have received the reward points on exclusive signature DC.

Cred payments through DC doesn't give CB. At least that's what happens in case of HDFC DC. Mobikwik payments are eligible for CB, tried and tested but you can pay max 1 lakh per month that too if you have Full KYC Account.
I paid Rs 14700 without any kyc. Mobikwik doesn't give any cashback as my account is not kyc compliant

Back