• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not have full kyc yet I paid with my IndusInd debit card in multiples of 20k for payment total more than 1 lakh. I can share the screenshots if you like. I don’t know why you weren’t able to complete it
Probably you can do more than 20k without KYC not sure about more than 1 lakh. Actually I think there is a limit of 20k per card per 24 hours. At least in HDFC Platinum DC, this happens. I have tried multiple times and failed. That's what forced me to think that KYC is needed and I did KYC immediately.
Definitely there is one more limitation other than just 20k per transaction for sure.

I paid Rs 14700 without any kyc. Mobikwik doesn't give any cashback as my account is not kyc compliant
You will get it. I received within 48 hours. My Account was mid way between No KYC to Full KYC. I just didn't do VKYC.
I received my 1% cashback for the trn done through half KYC account

Already 2 weeks passed. My account is not mini kyc. It is running without kyc
Oh...that might be the case with mini KYC account. Thanks for letting us know this info well in advance. Actually I was going to try it today only through my other Mini KYC account. I will try with a small amount and update it here.

Probably you can do more than 20k without KYC not sure about more than 1 lakh. Actually I think there is a limit of 20k per card per 24 hours. At least in HDFC Platinum DC, this happens. I have tried multiple times and failed. That's what forced me to think that KYC is needed and I did KYC immediately.
Definitely there is one more limitation other than just 20k per transaction for sure.
I haven’t completed the video kyc. What I found was 20k per transaction limit but not 20k per card per 24hrs. I did multiple transactions of 20k and the remaining 18-19k amount same day with the same debit card.

I haven’t completed the video kyc. What I found was 20k per transaction limit but not 20k per card per 24hrs. I did multiple transactions of 20k and the remaining 18-19k amount same day with the same debit card.
Millennia card supports more than 20k in a single transaction. Restriction is only for Platinum card. I checked and confirmed it.

There is no option to do mini kyc, full kyc is not possible as I closed full kyc account in last year. I use this new account for only platinum debit card cashback. So I think I can manage without kyc.
But u are not getting rewards on platinum dc

Installed paytm in my father's phone.
there is an offer going on, mostly for new users
100% cashback points on payment on CC bill pay upto 2L, once a month.

i paid 15k and got 15k cashback points, worth 130-140rs,
paytm cashback points are worth ~0.9%.
so using debit card on top of it, giving good rewards,

though i don't see this offer on my paytm.

Guys... here's a good news for all of you.
Mobikwik is actually allowing multiple transactions of 20k back to back. I didn't really check for more than 20k though. I did 8k+7k+5k+20k with 5 minutes by using same HDFC Platinum DC through same Mobikwik account. Also I did the transaction of more than 1 lakh in this month in total. I jave Full KYC Account.

So, there's no limit of 1 lakh per month and also no limit restriction of 20k per day per card as such.

What I could deduce from my experience that it's not allowing more than 20k per 24/48 hours probably once gou add a new DC for payment. But after that time period, there's is no limit restriction. If anything new comes in future, I'll update here.

Guys... here's a good news for all of you.
Mobikwik is actually allowing multiple transactions of 20k back to back. I didn't really check for more than 20k though. I did 8k+7k+5k+20k with 5 minutes by using same HDFC Platinum DC through same Mobikwik account. Also I did the transaction of more than 1 lakh in this month in total. I jave Full KYC Account.

So, there's no limit of 1 lakh per month and also no limit restriction of 20k per day per card as such.

What I could deduce from my experience that it's not allowing more than 20k per 24/48 hours probably once gou add a new DC for payment. But after that time period, there's is no limit restriction. If anything new comes in future, I'll update here.
Yeah that’s what I mentioned to you earlier, even though I haven’t done vkyc yet I was able to do multiple 20k transactions and total amount more than 1L. Cheers, you were able to do so as well.

Yeah that’s what I mentioned to you earlier, even though I haven’t done vkyc yet I was able to do multiple 20k transactions and total amount more than 1L. Cheers, you were able to do so as well.
I shouldn't have done VKYC, if I knew this. Now I feel like benefitting something from Full KYC. But I really don't know what are the benefits of Full KYC.
For now, I'll assume it's 1 lakh per day for MINI KYC Users😅. Or else I would like to cancel this KYC because Mobikwik's service is too bad apart from this one service. They are not allowing me to update my email id because it has been used in other mobikwik account. They said even if you delete that account, you can't use your email id ever in Mobikwik.

Hello, what is the best way to pay milinnia cc bill using millinnia dc?
Paytm doesn’t have full kyc so limit is 10k per month right ?
What can I do ??

how much time mobikwik will take to settle hdfc cc bill payment via hdfc platinum dc? I paid two hdfc cc bills of above 10k today, but the amount was not settled instanly.. I don't trust mobikwik

Back