• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are u 100% sure that Cheq always gives RPs . Heard many people in this forum saying that they didn’t received RPs for MC in December on Cheq !!

Kindly clarify . I have to pay around 2.5l worth Non BBPS bills .
No guarantee with indus. Not like hdfc or rbl.
Cheq changed mcc code in December. Now back to old name. So high chances for cb. I will use it for payment around 15th. Wait till then if you can.

N O
That also is free card !!
Once I had this platinum plus Visa Debit card, which I thought was onetime chargeable card with my Indus Max Active Saving Account. Sadly enough, on second year, they charged hefty for this DC. Please be careful with the same.

Check their official Doc which clearly used to mention Platinum Plus Card Rs 249 /- P.A. with Indus Max Active SB account. They charged me 942 ₹ as per their DC charges doc . After my complaint and cancellation of the DC, they did reverse the charges and changed their doc from PA to issuance charges.

@maynigam

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 32
Back