• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did transactions before getting card on hand. Just tell customer care that not able to set PIN and can't modify transaction limit.
Already contacted them. They are also saying that system gets updated only after physical card delivery.
the problem is only with first debit card if I remember correctly. Later on 2nd and 3rd dc you are able to view. Happened long time Ago so maybe I forgot

I did transactions before getting card on hand. Just tell customer care that not able to set PIN and can't modify transaction limit.
You don't have to do all that; just wait patiently for the card to arrive and wait for another 24 hours after the card delivery, and things will work. I faced this issue several times where I couldn't set the pin or modify limits. In some cases, as soon as it got delivered, I was able to set everything. So, it's better to wait for the delivery of the card and try again after another 24 hours.

Hello guys.
I need to pay 2.6 lakh bill of scapia credit card. Can you suggest any methods which give some cashback/rewards fro the payment. Tried adding to hdfc billpay in hopes of paying via Platinum Debit card but it does not recognise the card as a Fed bank card. Looking for suggestions.

Thanks!

Why don't you ask this same question in many of the existing threads? Also, don't forget to mention which other banks' rewarding debit cards you are holding. 😁
Never focussed on debit cards. I have one normal SBI debit card apart from HDFC platinum debit.

I see IndusInd netbanking has billpay option similar to Hdfc. Does that give cashback if exclusive debit card is used there?
I don't want to use any other 3rd party apps like paytm or mobiqwik for cc bill pay to reduce spams. Already use cred.

Back