• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai konsa indus card use karte ho cheq application pe

Mere paas titanium master card
And platinum plus visa card he

A table is given on above link.

Check the RPs structure against the DCs you hold.

Did anyone get rewards for IDFC DC for Park+ payments?

Last month I got them only for transactions below 25k. And for this month I did not get RPs for any of the Park+ transactions. But for snapay transaction that happened after, the points were credited.

Any suggestion for other CC bill payment portals using IDFC DC?
expand...
Just got the RPs for Park+ transactions of last month. Seems IDFC is taking TAT of 14 working days for large transactions while for small transactions the RPs get credited within a few days. Also got points for SBI unipay transaction I did 2 days back.

So for now Park+, Snapay and SBI Unipay transactions are giving rewards with IDFC dc

Just got the RPs for Park+ transactions of last month. Seems IDFC is taking TAT of 14 working days for large transactions while for small transactions the RPs get credited within a few days. Also got points for SBI unipay transaction I did 2 days back.

So for now Park+, Snapay and SBI Unipay transactions are giving rewards with IDFC dc
Snapay cc billpay via dc monthly 2k limit only or they revised recently?

Got full point on indusind select mastercard dc done on cheq and select visa done on Paytm।
how do we get to know when these rewards points are credited? do we need to manually check if points have increased as compared to previous balance?

how do we get to know when these rewards points are credited? do we need to manually check if points have increased as compared to previous balance?
Yes, you have to manually keep track of total rewards... That is the problem with Indus rewards... No problem split or statement of the reward points earned 😑

The last 5 pages of this thread are so confusing. Can somebody who has paid and received points on IndusInd exclusive Visa debit card confirm which app is giving reward points? I heard paytm has stopped? Please confirm only who paid in March and received points.

Please tell my credit card due date is in 4 days.

The last 5 pages of this thread are so confusing. Can somebody who has paid and received points on IndusInd exclusive Visa debit card confirm which app is giving reward points? I heard paytm has stopped? Please confirm only who paid in March and received points.

Please tell my credit card due date is in 4 days.
I paid on paytm on 2nd an 3rd March and got the points as well.

Back