• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ye park+ pe sbi card ka payment kyo nhi ho pa rha ?? bar bar refunded successfully krke aa jata hai !!

( Tried 2 times , 3k, 10k , both got refunded)

Anyone? Through some 💡

Yes, i hv already paid last statement amnt sir ! And was paying again to replenish the credit 😕
Bingo!

That is the Reason.

Indus strictly Do not allow Payment via BBPS over and above last billed Amount, irrespective of the BBPS App/Website

SBI too have same restrictions but not same for all.

Tip for SBI, before Paying via Third Party Apps, Click Pay now Option in SBI App and enter the Amount you want to Pay.

If in App Payment option is redirecting you successfully to final Payment Page then You are good to go to Pay same Amount via Third Party Apps.

Now check in SBI App, SBI App Pay Now Option will 100% throw error and In error Message it will show you how much extra you can Pay over and Above last billed Amount

Bingo!

That is the Reason.

Indus strictly Do not allow Payment via BBPS over and above last billed Amount, irrespective of the BBPS App/Website

Tip for SBI, before Paying via Third Party Apps, Click Pay now Option in SBI App and enter the Amount you want to Pay.

If in App Payment option is redirecting you successfully to final Payment Page then You are good to go to Pay same Amount via Third Party Apps.

Now check in SBI App, SBI App Pay Now Option will 100% throw error and In error Message it will show you how much extra you can Pay over and Above last billed Amount
Ohk 🙂 thanks a ton sir .

Bingo!

That is the Reason.

Sbi app se pay now pe click krke 3k pay krne ka try kiya to easily hora hai, means otp page tk gya !
Bt park+ se failed ho ja rha 😕

ye park+ vale alg saste nashe me doobe rhte hai 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Btw , which one to use on sbi unipay ? Indus mc or visa. ?? 🙂
U can only pay whats due. That too after txn settles. For example your this month's bill was 10k and u already paid the 10k. Now u spent another 10k and u wanna pay that too. In this case wait for 2 days until that 10k u spent settles. Now u can pay off the new 10k due.

But u can not overpay. Like ur current total due is 10k, u can not pay 20k. learned the hard way.

HDFC:
Most of us know that the best way to pay Bills for the Credit Card is the HDFC Bill Pay Portal, it allows us 1% reward rate for max 750 per month.
A person has to use the HDFC Bill pay portal via Netbanking/Mobile Banking for the same. (Using Easyshop Platinum Debit Card)

IndusInd:
The second best way is premium Indusind Debit Cards, i.e., Select/Exclusive Debit Card, it offers upto 0.93% reward rate and could be beneficial for those who frequently exhaust the HDFC limit,
Note: Paytm does not accept the mastercard variant of these cards, so in my experience Mobikwik does and gives the reward. For Visa Variant, paytm would work.
Unlike HDFC, Indusind offers incremental rewards for Credit Card payment, the rewards you get are (Brackets for total monthly spend):

Spend 5k - 0.35% - Rs 17
Spend 10k - 0.43% - Rs 43
Spend 20k - 0.56% - Rs 112
Spend 30k - 0.67% - Rs 201
Spend 40k - 0.72% - Rs 288
Spend 50k - 0.78% - Rs 390
Spend 60k - 0.83% - Rs 500
Spend 80k - 0.88% - Rs 704
Spend 100k - 0.92% - Rs 920
Spend 112.5k (Max) - 0.93% - Rs 1050
Here the max limit for Cashback is Rs 1050 a month as a person can get max 3000 reward points (1 RP= Rs 0.35)

Here is Indusind Account Referral

Here is Amex Referral if you find this helpful
Offer available for Indusind pioneer debit card too? Since my most of the uses is from HDFC DCB Metal and Neu Infinity card.

U can only pay whats due. That too after txn settles. For example your this month's bill was 10k and u already paid the 10k. Now u spent another 10k and u wanna pay that too. In this case wait for 2 days until that 10k u spent settles. Now u can pay off the new 10k due.

But u can not overpay. Like ur current total due is 10k, u can not pay 20k. learned the hard way.
In my case , the transaction was already settled 5 days back! And i was also paying just 3k although my bill due is 38k .🙂
Ab kya karu fir ? 😂

Ab to pakka park+ ke nashe chlre 😂😂

Same amnt ka payment dusre park+ acc. (Initial one , where card is saved) Se successfull ho ja rha hai , but when i m trying with different acc. Then its getting refunded 🤣

Yes recently mobiqwik started convinience fee on cc bill using debit cards.
Alternative is u can add money in slice wallet with your millenia debit card which will give u 1% reward on wallet load (upto 10,000₹ no charges).
Then u can use Fullpay code in mobiqwik and use other UPI app as slice and there u can pay through Slice wallet UPI.
After payment u can play slice game and earn some cashback.
Slice also added 1.5% fees on loading wallet with Debit Card. Can you check once?

I guess it could be due to the fact that it's a new BBPS card and it's not able to fetch the bill as first statement has not been generated yet. I'll keep trying and will update if it gets added without issue after statement generation (10th)
That was it. Able to add card now after first statement generation😅

Back