• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried CC bill payment with Payzapp and Cred using Indusind Select MC debit card, so far no points have come for any of the txn. Is there specific app to be used to get reward points.
I can't use cheq, used to have acc and got it deleted so any old credit cards linked to that account can't be added to freshly created account.

U can only pay whats due. That too after txn settles. For example your this month's bill was 10k and u already paid the 10k. Now u spent another 10k and u wanna pay that too. In this case wait for 2 days until that 10k u spent settles. Now u can pay off the new 10k due.

But u can not overpay. Like ur current total due is 10k, u can not pay 20k. learned the hard way.
I have paid 16k/60k SBI bill. Now unable to pay using park+, as it ends up being successfully refunded immediately, but not yet reflecting in indus account

I can't pay SBI bill using park+ anymore?
Can't say for sure what problem sbi has now a days. I pay sbi /any bbps bill on airtel app as it gives utility mcc.
On parkplus I pay only non bbps bills. Out of 20-30 bill pay only one time was refunded which I got in acct on 4th working day.

Back