• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
can you help me with path from where i can redeem in netbanking, i searched a lot but didnt find any option? I am not able to click on card tab which is on left side its seems disable for me.
I think you need to enable that card option
At the login page where you enter your login credentials, chose service request(not account summary) option probably then you will be able to access.
After cards option you can go through DC and Redeem Rewards

Last edited:
CC Payment on Cheq using Indus MC isn't going through. Transaction Failed twice. Anyone else faced the same issue?

Edit: Payment was successful the next day. Looks like it was a technical issue. Fixed now. Will update once I get Reward points.

Last edited:
Hi all,
How much time does it take for HDFC bill pay to reflect in credit card, yesterday i paid some amount from HDFC bill pay using debit card for my axis CC but it is not yet reflecting in axis app..

Thanks

Just check the math on the first post. OP has explained it quite nicely. And yes, you get ₹2100 cashback.
I understood math just wanted to know that rp is card specific not account specific
so i have to get World Mastercard and Visa Signature with 1 account and avail benefit on both cards.

Back